Chapter 10: TEN

Author's Note:

Anyone have any good guesses on their proposal story?

bobbiejelly

Ten Times That Addison and Meredith Got Groceries Together

(And the one time where they actually didn't...)

Chapter 10: TEN

Here's to an actual conclusion for once :D.

TEN

Meredith and Addison have never fought at all in the supermarket until now. Until now, the supermarket has been their 'happy place,' because it was where they first met after all. And now, they're fighting because they have four kids in tow and they all want to sit in the shopping cart at the same exact time as one another. "Could we all ride in momma's cart and then we can put the food in mommy's cart?" The youngest one asks them both. It's the best idea thus far.

The disagreement between them all is settled quickly in this way, as Addison lifts their oldest daughter into the cart first, and Meredith helps the rest climb up the side of it. Luckily, they've got all day to go grocery shopping if they need to, and also, they've packed all of their favorite car-ride-games to spend their Saturday morning together as a family. One big happy family.

"Did you know that we fell in love here?" Meredith asks their children. "YEAH!" They all cheer.

***** END OF CHAPTER 10

Author's Note:

This is the last one! Thank you for taking the time to read this! Hope to see you in the comments!

bobbiejelly