Chapter 9: NINE

Author's Note:

Enjoy!

bobbiejelly

Ten Times That Addison and Meredith Got Groceries Together

(And the one time where they actually didn't...)

Chapter 9: NINE

Enthusiastically taking song suggestions!

NINE

"Just think about it!" Say the caterers over the phone as Meredith and Addison scramble through the supermarket for a last-minute additional dietary-restriction-friendly option for their party planning. "That's okay, we've got it covered!" Says Addison reassuringly as she answers the call, taking the phone graciously from Meredith's panicked first. "It'll be okay, Meredith. We're getting married tomorrow and, we've got the gluten-free cupcakes as well," she smiles.

It's been seven years since Meredith and Addison had met at this very grocery store and fallen in love. Or at least, that's the story they both tell over and over at their white wedding. All of their friends attend, even Mark and Derek, who now get along swimmingly (well, I mean, they've been dating for five years so there's that!). "I do," says Addison. "I do," says Meredith. They kiss.

"Do you know how much I love you, Meredith?" Asks Addison after their night of wedding sex.

***** END OF CHAPTER 9

Author's Note:

Did you like the time jump? It's a lot to cover in only 10 chapters... Stay tuned for the finale!

bobbiejelly