Chapter 7: SEVEN

Author's Note:

So update, LarisUSB started commenting and I'm so overjoyed since it's their reward work! Also, the rating changed again. To Explicit. Seriously. Y'know... Heads up.

bobbiejelly

Ten Times That Addison and Meredith Got Groceries Together

(And the one time where they actually didn't...)

Chapter 7: SEVEN

Insert something snarky.

SEVEN

The stereo is still playing as Addison twists and turns her fingers as if she were playing her like a violin. "Do you play the piano?" Meredith pants as she feels Addison hitting her g-spot over and over while alternating between her two longest fingers which are both still inside of her. "Tuba, actually," says Addison smugly as she continues to make Meredith come all over onto Derek's car seat. "Do you play?" Addison asks Meredith as she delivers her a second and third orgasm.

Meredith doesn't answer her out loud because she's too busy thrashing and bucking her hips up for friction against Addison's hands (her second hand has, at some point, started stimulating her clit and her vulva). "But do you?" Asks Addison, stilling her hand until Meredith answers her. "I wish," Meredith pants out as she reaches for Addison to keep fucking her already. Addie laughs.

"You'd probably be good at music," says Addison as she feels just what Meredith's hands can do.

***** END OF CHAPTER 7

Author's Note:

This imagery has been inspired by a LezBeDaisy lesbian story. I won't tell you which one not to spoiler that. But if you know the reference... We can bond over just how good that work is!

bobbiejelly