Chapter 5: FIVE

Author's Note:

So, the rating has increased for this one since the last chapter. Oop.

bobbiejelly

Ten Times That Addison and Meredith Got Groceries Together

(And the one time where they actually didn't...)

Chapter 5: FIVE

What do you think Addison buys at the grocery store other than not-pineapples? (That was a question, not actually the chapter summary. Which I don't have for you either. Oops.)

FIVE

Meredith sits back into the seat of the car as far as she can. Meredith wishes she could sink through the entire car (metaphorically, not in a car-crashy way), and just maybe do a demonstration of 'how to disappear completely,' because she's mortified because the last five seconds of her life have been spent with her moaning against Addison's hand when her ex-boyfriend's wife's palm had inadvertently brushed against her clitoris over her denim jeans.

She hopes that no one notices, or at least none of the Shepherd's notice, or at least that not both of them notice and then bring it up. As luck would have it, only one of her three-person-friendship but decidedly-not-a-threesome-arrangement companions seemed to have noticed. The She-Shepherd. Whose darkened eyes bore into hers when she opened them.

Meredith's pupils dilate as she watches Addison's do the same. She doesn't move her hand away.

***** END OF CHAPTER 5

Author's Note:

Did you catch the allusion to "How To Disappear Completely" an awesome Meddison story?

bobbiejelly