Chapter 4: FOUR

Author's Note:

To have it out there, there's often some #meradd #meddison ramblings on Twitter and on Tumblr these days, feel free to share Meredith/Addison passion around there, too!

bobbiejelly

Ten Times That Addison and Meredith Got Groceries Together

(And the one time where they actually didn't...)

Chapter 4: FOUR

Does anyone even know if there are different types of grocery stores there? It's never shown on Grey's in canon? Just a thought unless I forgot that scene...

FOUR

It was supposed to be just an 'errand'. Bullshit. Meredith can't believe she's getting groceries with both Dr. Shepherd's just because her car broke down and she's too chicken to ride on Cristina's motorcycle. And besides which, Derek offered, and Addison didn't care and now she's in the back seat of Derek's stupidly packed car while he drives and then she realizes it's so full that she can't fit her ex-boyfriend's wife in next to her so she has to sit on top of her. On her lap.

"Why is there so much umm-" Meredith tries really hard not to say 'junk,' because it's probably a rude thing to say. "Be careful with that!" Says Derek. "It's Mark's," Addison sighs apologetically at Meredith with no further explanation. Meredith just nods and wraps her arms around Addison so she doesn't fall over and Addison leans into her and she swears because she's turned on.

Then, Derek runs over a bump, and Addison's hand lands there (Meredith moans accidentally).

***** END OF CHAPTER 4

Author's Note:

AddisonAddek, this one's for you. You know why. I've been planning this chapter since then!

bobbiejelly