About That Date

Abigail's POV

We walk into the girls room and when a girl who looked like a freshman saw John she screamed and ran out.

" What was that all about? " He asks , chuckling slightly.

I shrug.

" Well I don't know she did just she a bloody boy in the girls bathroom. " I say , laughing.

He smiles and shrugs.

" Ok now sit here. " I instruct , pointing to the marble counter.

He gets up and then lifts his body so that he's on the counter. I walk over to the towels that we have on here and put it under hot water. I then wring out some water and walk towards John. I start to dab the towel on his bruised eye and he hisses in pain. I frown.

" Sorry. " I apologize.

" It's ok. It's not like is your fault. " He says.

" What were you guys even fighting about? " I ask

He sighs and doesn't look at my eyes. He looks anywhere , but my eyes.

" John? " I ask.

He then looks at my lips and then my eyes. He starts to lean in and I stand there frozen , not knowing what to do. He lips then meet mine. I don't kiss back though , because I don't feel anything with John. He just didn't have an effect on me like Nash does.

Wait? What am I saying? I don't like Nash! Or do I? Nahhh.... I mean that lunch thing was nice , but he's not like that. He's a jerk. But a cute one... STOP!

He then pulls away and frowns.

" I knew it. " He says and sighs.

I look at him confused.

" You like Nash. " He says and when he says his name my heart skips a beat.

NOOOO! Ugh! I do! But it's just little. Nothing more. It will go away soon.

" I'm sorry. " I say , not looking at John.

He just nods.

" Go to him. " He says.

I look up at him in shock , because most guys aren't cool with stuff like this.

" Go! " He says , laughing and shooing to the boys bathroom.

I smile at him.

" Thanks , John. " I say and leave.

I then shoot Ash a text.

Me : Hey! I talked to John and anyways he said to switch. So I'll see ya in a sec.

I keep walking until I reach the boys bathroom. Ash then walks out and gives me a smile and she has tears in her eyes.

" Are you okay?! What happened? " I ask in concern.

She shakes it off.

" I'm fine just smells in there. " She says , but I can tell that she's lying.

I just say bye to her though , because I know that she will tell me when she's ready.

Whatever it is about.

I walk into the boys bathroom and see Nash looking at his shoes. I take a deal breathe and walk over to him. He then looks up and when his beautiful blue eyes meet mine I smile weakly. He then looks away. I sigh.

" Nash. " I say.

He doesn't answer so I walk closer to him.

" Can we talk? " I ask.

" About? " He asks , but doesn't look at me.

" About that date. " I say.

He then looks at me and sees that I'm serious and he begins to smile.

" Friday at 8? " He asks.

I nod , smiling.

" Wear something casual. " He says.

" Ok. " I say.

We look at each other for a few seconds just looking at each other's features. I look at his face and study it. He has an amazing jawline , good face structure , he's a little bit paler than I am , he has long eyelashes , pink plump lips , dark brown hair , and those beautiful blue eyes pop out. I then decide to speak , looking away from him blushing.

" We should get back to class. " I say.

" Sure. " He mumbles and gets off the counter.

We then walk out and head back to class. When we enter the room John and Ash are already back.

" Oh just in time. " Ms. Lenster says.

We take our seats and she starts talking , but I block her voice out until I hear my name called.

" And Abbi and Nash. " She says.

I look over and see that Nash is smiling. I smile too.

" Projects are due on October 2nd which is in 2 1/2 weeks. " She says.

The bell then rings. We all rush out the door and head our separate ways.

" I'll talk to you at lunch. " Nash whispers in my ear as we exit.

I nod and then leave.