Table For 2

Abigail's POV

I woke up and looked around my room. I then got out of bed and went to take a shower. After that I blow dried my hair and then curled it. I have an obsession with curling my hair. After I did my makeup like usual and put on my hip hop outfit ( up above ). I then put on my shoes and left. I drove to my Mom's dance studio on my pink penny board. My Mom is a dance teacher and a doctor. Mostly a doctor though. Once I arrived I unlocked the door and set down my bag. I then took off my hat and walked over to the music section. I plugged in my phone and turned on ' Post To Be ' by Omarion ft. Chris Brown and Jhené Aiko. I then sang to the song and started to dance. The song then ended and I took off my pants that now revealed my shorts and skin. I then turned the song to ' Came To Do ' by Chris Brown ft. Akon. I swayed my hips to the beat , moved my feet to the tune , shook my hands to the sound , etc. Once the song ended I decided to work on some new dances and that's what I did for an hour. After I finished I went to the nearest café for some food. I was really hungry.

" Table for 1? " A lady with short dirty blonde hair asked me.

I was about to answer when I felt someone's hands touch my waist.

" No , table for 2 please. " The voice said.

Ugh! That voice! Nash!

The lady nodded and started to gather the things for ' us '. I removed Nash's arms from my waist and turned around to face him.

" Don't touch me or else. " I said.

" Or else what? " Nash asked , smirking.

" Or else I'll chop off your dick. " I said.

" Why do that when you can suck it? " He asked cockily , smirking.

I then cringe. The lady led us to a table and we sat down. I looked at the menu and decided on a taco salad.

" What are you getting? " Nash asked me.

" Taco Salad , you? " I replied while going through my Twitter.

" 2 beef tacos. " He said.

I just nodded while looking through my timeline. My phone was then snatched from me.

" Let's she what's on here. " Nash said.

" Nash! " I whined.

" Oh I like it when you say my name. Now I have to make you scream it. " He said , smirking.

I rolled my eyes and tried to get my phone back.

" Who's Shawn? " He asked.

" The Shawn Mendes from vine. " I said.

" Are you guys a thing? " He asked , looking at me in the eyes.

God those eyes really are pretty. No wonder why people get lost in them like just look! They are so gorgeous and dreamy! STOP!

" Nahhh. " I said.

He nodded.

" He goes to Magcon with me. " He said.

That's right.

I just nodded. A girl then comes to order our food.

" Taco salad , please. " I said.

She nodded while writing the information down.

" And for you? " She asked Nash smiling at him in awe.

I rolled my eyes which I seem to do a lot.

" 2 of your big beef tacos , please. " He said.

She nodded , wrote down the info , and left.

" So your single? " He asked me.

I then almost choked only drink. I coughed , but managed to spit out a ' yup '.

" Well just to let you know I am too. " He said , smirking.

" Oh really? " I asked.

He nodded , seriously.

" What happened to Lindsay? " I asked.

" She's gone. I don't like her. " He shrugged.

I then laughed while he looked at me confused.

" You don't like anyone. " I stated.

" Except for you. " He mumbled.

" What was that? " I asked , smirking.

" Abbi would you like to go on a date with me? There's something about you that makes me want to get to know you. So will you? " He asked , nervously.

Awe isn't that cute! No stop it!

I then smiled and shrugged.

" Why not? " I said.

" Really? " He asked , smiling.

I nodded. Our food then came out. We ate and Nash ended up paying. I argued with him , but he won.

" So I'll see Ya tomorrow since school? " He asked.

I nodded. He smiled and waved , getting into his car.

" Bye Abbi. " He said.

" Bye Nash. " I said.

He then left. I grabbed my penny board and drove back home while thinking

Wait he never said when that date was...