Stick To The Mission

Abigail's POV

Ashlyn and I got inside my car and I started to drive to my house for ' homework ' . We really needed to plan stuff for the whole ' Break Nash's Heart Mission '. We arrived to my house and went straight to my room even though my mom wasn't home. I dropped my bag on my tannish carpet. I then plopped down on my bed. Ashlyn did the same as me. We went on our phones for a while until she broke the silence.

" Ok so Nash and Lindsay are a ' thing '. Today you made him somewhat jealous. Now what you have to do is mess around with Nash. You have to stay single though. Maybe hang out with Nash once in awhile. He might catch ' feelings '. We will discus more after that. " She said.

I nodded.

" What time is it? " I asked.

She looked at her phone and her eyes widened.

" I have to go home! " She said , getting off my bed and getting her book bag.

" Bye! " I said , walking down the stairs with her.

She waved as she walked out the front door.

" Remember. " She said.

" Remember what? " I asked.

" Stick to the mission. " She said and then she was gone.

I went back inside my house and checked the time.

4:39 p.m.

I went to the kitchen and took out my favorite flavor of ice cream. Rainbow Sherbet. Don't judge. I then went to the living room and turned on Netflix. I flipped the movies until I found what I wanted to watch.

White Chicks.

I opened the ice cream and frost touched my face. I shivered and took out the spoon. I then started to dig in. After about 20 minutes the tub was gone. I finished watching the movie and then turned the TV off. I then went to the bathroom and I did my business since I had to go really bad. After I went to my room and saw that it was

7:21 p.m.

I decided to take a late night bubble bath. That's right a bubble bath. After I finished I got into my undergarments , a black cami , and a pair of black sleep shorts. I then got into bed and fell asleep. Ya it was kinda early , but I was drained from all energy. I needed it. I just needed some sleep. I went to bed thinking of our plan.