First Day Back

Abigail's POV

" Wake up , honey. " My mom said ,
from the door.

I groaned.

" Come on. " She said , sweetly.

After she said that she left and didn't close the door. I hate when people do that! I got up and slammed my door , making sure that my mom would hear it. She knows that I hate when she does that , but she does it so that I'll get up. Well it works. I walked to my bathroom and got into my shower. After I dried off , I put on lotion , put on perfume , blow dried my hair , and went to my closet for my clothes. I pulled out my clothes for the day ( photo above ) and went into the bathroom to straighten my hair and do my make-up. I straightened my hair , put my beanie on , and then did my make-up.

That consist of :
- Concealer
- Powder
- Lip gloss
- Mascara

After I grabbed my black Vans book bag. I walked down stairs while looking on Twitter through my phone. I then saw some tweets from Nash , John , Alex , and Quentin. Ok so I don't ' like ' them , but I keep in with all the drama , etc. I then began to read them

@NashGrier : Had a great times at night.

@NashGrier : See you at school babe @LindsayJones

Wow....

@John37: I'm a loner , I'm a loner , I'm a loner #thelonerlife #netflix #chipotle #starbucks

@QuentinAvery : Had the pleasure of talking to a beautiful girl yesterday ( Showed a picture of Abbi )

He must've took a photo when I didn't notice. I started to blush.

No! Stop! Stop it now!

@AlexMorgan: That dance though <3
www.youtube.com/AlexMorgan.dancevideo ( It's a fake link )

I clicked the link and saw that it was Ash and I dancing from the day before that. I watched it and honestly we did good. I reached the kitchen and sat down where my mom placed my food. That's right my mom makes me breakfast be jealous. Lol! Anyways I had a toaster strudel and a few pieces of sugar glazed strawberries. I kissed my Mom's cheek , thanked her , told her good bye , told her I loved her , and left. I got into my car and turned on the song Love Me Harder by Ariana Grandé and the Weekend ( LOVE BOTH OF THEM ). I danced / drove until I reached the school. I got out of my car and locked it. I walked inside and wanted to scream when I saw all the bad memories popping up in my brain.

I hate this school and always will. Just think one more year until I'm done!

I walked to my locker and entered the my combination. It opened and I put my stuff that I would need in there. Which was some make-up , a mirror , a brush , a tooth brush , toothpaste , wipes , mouth spray , gum , etc. Call me weird , but that's how I roll. I shut my door and jumped when someone was right there and I didn't see.

It was Nash.

Great! I mean like come on! It's already too early to be here and now for Nash to be here? Ummm no!

" I need to tell you something. " He said , looking around as if being seen with me was illegal.

I just nodded and asked

" What? "

" I just wanted to tell you that I don't like you so you need I get over me. " He said , smirking.

I looked him dead in the eye and laughed. I laughed so hard that I started crying. After I had finished I wiped my tears and looked at the blue eyed boy.

" I never did like you so it shouldn't be to hard. " I said and with that I walked over to Ashlyn's locker which is down a hall from mine. I saw her with.....

Alex?

Awwwwwww! I ship it!

I walked over to her and Alex.

" Hey. " I said.

" Oh hey. " Ash said.

" Well I'll talk to you later. " Alex said , kissed her cheek , looked at me , smiled , and left.

I then screamed.

" What was that? " I asked , smirking.

She shrugged.

" Nothing. " She answered.

" That didn't look like nothing. " I said.

She just shrugged again. The bell then rang. I groaned and so did Ash.

" See you at 3rd period? " I asked.

She nodded. We said bye and went our separate ways. I made my way to 1st period , Math , Mr. Turrek's class. I entered the classroom and saw Nash sitting by his friend John. Well I have to activate this play so I'll sit by him. I made my way near him and took a seat in front of him. I didn't want to be right next to him so I chose to sit in front of him. I turned around and he smiled. I was about to speak , but a girl with blonde hair interrupted me. She was the girl at the party. She sat down on Nash's lap. He then started to flirt with her. I rolled my eyes and turned back around.

And this is why I hate him.

The teacher then came in. He looked all around the classroom , but stopped when he saw Nash and the blonde.

" Lindsay! Get off of him right now! " He said.

She rolled her eyes , but did as told. She had to sit in the front since there was no other place for her. Class then began. I was tired and decided to take a nap.