She's Gonna Be A Problem

Abigail's POV

" So have you talked to him today? " Ashlyn asked as we started looking for a lunch table.

" No. " I answered.

" Why not? " She asked.

I then pointed at Lindsay of whatever her name is.

" Who's she? " She asked.

" The new girl also known as Nash's new babe. " I said , rolling my eyes.

" She's gonna be a problem. " She stated.

I nodded.

" Let's sit with them. " She said , pulling me to their table without my answer.

We were now in front of Nash , John , Alex , and Quentin. Then that Lindsay girl was with Liz ( Nash's Last Girlfriend ) , Anna ( Nash's First Girlfriend ). They are also known as the evil twins , but now there is a third so Hmm?

" Hey! " Ashlyn chirped.

" Hey. " Alex said and pulled Ash on his lap.

I just rolled my eyes and stood.

" You can sit down. " Quentin said.

" Ya on him. " John said.

Once again I rolled my eyes. I looked at Nash from the corner of my eye and he was flirting with Lindsay.

Oh , ok , let's play that way!

I then sat down on Quentin and smiled at him , engaging on their conversation.

" Congrats man. She sat down on you. " John said , patting his back.

I just looked and Ashlyn while she was laughing at what he said. I shook my head. I can't stand John , he is a total pervert. I then felt like someone was going to blow. I looked at Nash quickly. He looked like he was going to beat the crap out of Quentin.

Well then....

" So Abbi , I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me this Friday. " Quentin started.

" Sure. " I smiled.

I looked over at Nash and now it looked like he wanted to kill Quentin.

Like what's the big deal?

I laid my head on Quentin's chest. He looked down at me and smiled. I did the same.

I could get use to this. No! No , you have a mission. You can't fall for his best friend! So stop!

The bell rang and I got up. I waved bye to everyone and made my way to Science.