Abigail Johnson

Nash's POV

" Whoa! Who's that?! " I questioned as a girl with long brown hair , blue eyes brighter than mine , and a picture perfect smile walks in.

I looked at John and he was drooling. I punched him in the arm and glared at him. He rubbed his arm. Alex then walked over to us.

" Guess who the hot babe is. " Alex said.

" Who? " John and I asked at the same time.

" Abigail Johnson. " Alex said , smirking.

My eyes popped out and John had the same reaction.

" Abigail Johnson? " I asked.

" The nerdy , Abigail Johnson? " John rephrased.

Alex nodded.

" Wow... " I said.

" I know right. " Alex said.

A hot blonde then walked over by me. She locked eyes with me , smiled flirty , and walked away.

I'm going to chase her.

I followed her into another room and saw her talking to one of her friends I assumed. I walked over to her and we started talking.

" I'm new. My names Lindsay. " She said , smiling.

" Nash. " I said , smiling back.

" Oh I've heard about you. " She said.

I raised an eyebrow.

" Good or bad? " I asked.

She giggled.

" Both. " She answered.

I just nodded. She was about to speak when we heard the music being turnt up. We looked at each other and I shrugged.

" Let's go check it out. " I said.

She nodded and followed me into the big living room. Everyone was in a circle and cheering. I made my way to the front , leaving Lindsay behind. I then saw 2 girls dancing. They turned around and the first girl I saw was one of my ex girlfriends Ashlyn I think it was. I then saw Abigail. She turned around and twerked. Ashlyn did too , but Abigail was way better. Every guy started to whistle. I got a bit jealous I admit. But it's ok these guys don't have a thing on me.

I can get Abbi just like I get every other girl.

After the dance was over everyone went to go around them. I tried to get to Abbi , but someone else beat me to her. I looked and saw Quentin.

Great. Just great.

After a minute I got mad and impatient so I pulled her arm and brought her to me.

" You can't just go around grabbing people! " She yelled.

" Chill , babe. " I said.

She then cringed.

" Bye. " She said and began to walk away , but I grabbed her arm again.

She got out of my grip and kicked me in the knee. I fell to the floor in pain. She kicked me hard don't judge. She bent down to my level and whispered

" Stay away from me. "

She then kissed my cheek , winked , and walked back into the crowd.

What just happened?

I finally got up and went to search for Abbi , but I couldn't find her. She must've left. I then found Quentin.

" Have you seen Abbi? " I asked.

He shook his head and looked mad.

" What's wrong? " I asked.

" Nothing. " He said and walked away.

Well ok then...

I walked around and saw that blonde girl that I was talking to earlier. Crap what's her name again? Lan - Lin - Linnie - Lindsay!

" Hey Lindsay. " I said , walking over to her.

She turned around and smiled at me. She looked drunk. Once she opened her mouth to speak I knew that she was. I attached my lips to hers and it got intense.

" Let's go upstairs. " She slurred.

Usually I would've , but that night way different.

" No. Your drunk. It's not a good thing if we do. I got to go anyways bye. " I said and started to walk away.

What just happened?