Party

Abigail's POV

" Ready? " Ashlyn asked me as I came out of my bathroom with my curler in my hand.

I shook my head no.

" Almost. " I said.

She nodded and went back on her phone. I enter the bathroom again and changed into my clothes ( up above ). After that I curled my long brown hair. I then put on some concealer , powder , mascara , and lipgloss. I then put on my scarf and maroon heels. I walked out and Ash gawked.

" You look so pretty! " She squealed.

I giggled and thanked her.

" You look good too. " I said.

" Ok now can we go? " She asked.

I nodded and grabbed my handbag that had my phone in it, headphones , charger , money , and some make-up. I walked downstairs with Ashlyn behind me. We went outside and into my car. I put my sunglasses on even though it was dark outside. I started the car and began to drive to the party. That weekend was the last weekend of summer so Nash Grier decided to throw a party. I didn't want to go , but Ash said that I needed to go. That night was going to be the first time that I was going to be seen as the new me. We then pulled into the big driveway. I could hear the loud music from inside my car. I got out , locked my car , and started to walk to the mansion like house with Ash by my side. We walked up to the front door and opened it. My nose was instantly filled with the smell of alcohol , my eyes were filled with the scene of sweaty bodies dancing , etc.

" And this is why I don't like parties. " I told Ash.

She laughed and grabbed my arm , pulling my somewhere.

" Where are you taking me? " I asked.

She shrugged. She then let go of me and her face fell. I looked around and noticed what she was looking at

Nash.

And some blonde.

I looked back at Ash and hugged her.

" It's ok. He's not worth it. " I said.

She pulled away and smiled at me , weakly.

" Tonight is all about having fun. Now let's go! " I said , pulling her to the dance floor.

The song ' 2 On ' started playing and let me tell you what. We go into it for sure. I'm a dancer and so is Ashlyn. So we kinda got everyone to clear the dance floor for us. Ash and I had a dance recital about a month ago and we danced to this song. Therefore we did our routine for it ( A/N search up Tinashe singing 2 on , on the Jimmy Falon show I think that what one it is. Anyways that the Dance routine that they did ). It was the part where we twerk and I was way too into it to not so I did. I admittedly heard wolf whistles going around the room. Ash looked over at me and I looked at her. We laughed while continuing the dance. Once it was done everyone came and crowded around us. I started to talk to some guy with brown hair , and brownish - greenish eyes. I then knew who he was.

Quentin Avery.

One of Nash's friends.

" So you new here? " He asked.

I shook my head no.

" What's your name? " He asked.

" Abigail Johnson. " I answered.

His eyes went wide.

" Your Abigail? " He asked.

I nodded.

Yes I wasn't popular , but people still knew who I was since I was the nerd of the school.

" What happened? " He asked.

" I just had a few touches here and there. " I said , shrugging.

He smiled.

" Well you look good. " He said.

I started to blush.

Wait , What?!

I was then pulled away by someone. I turned around and snapped at the person before I knew what who the person was.

" You can't just go around grabbing people! " I yelled.

I then saw those blue eyes that most girls would drool over.

" Chill , babe. " He said in a husky voice.

I then cringed at his words.

" Bye. " I said.

I walked away , but he pulled me back to him. I got out of his grip and kicked him in his knee.

" Stay away from me. " I whispered in his ear as I got down to his level.

I kissed his cheek , winked , and walked away.

Hey. If I want to break his heart I have to leave him wanting more. That's rule #4 of being a heartbreaker is leave him wanting more.