I Stuff My Bra With Tissues To Make My Boobs Look Bigger

Abigail's POV

" WAKE UP , ABBI! IT'S MONDAY AND TIME FOR SCHOOL! " My Mom yelled from downstairs.

God! That women can yell. People from Iran probably heard her!

" I'M UP! " I yelled back at her.

I get up from my comfortable bed and to my closet. I pull out an outfit ( up above ) and pulled it on and over my body. I put my hair in a messy bun and then put my sunglasses on. After that I went downstairs , ate , put my sandals on , and left for school. On the way I turn my music on and the song ' Guap ' by Big Sean comes on. Not only do I dance , but I also rap. No one has ever heard my though. I just don't want people to judge me so yeah. I arrive at school and park. I get my bag out and begin to walk into the big building that reminds me of a prison. I make my way to my locker and enter my combination. I get it open and take out some stuff and put some stuff in. I close my door and jump. He then begins to laugh.

" Quentin! You scared me! " I say , slapping him on the shoulder playfully.

His laughter eventually dies down and he apologizes.

" Whatever. " I say , rolling my blue eyes.

" I heard that we have a project in ELA. " He says.

I just groan.

" Partner project? " I ask.

He nods which causes me to groan even more. See my English teacher just loves to pick partners for us and she always pairs us up with the ones we hate or never talk to. So partner projects suck. The bell then rings.

" Well I'll see you in 2 hours? " He questions.

I laugh and nod.

" Bye , Quent. " I say.

He waves.

" Bye Abb. " He says and disappears into the crowd of hormonal teenagers.

I sigh and walk to 1st period. When I enter I see Nash and John. They were both speaking quietly and I couldn't hear which made me mad in a way. I wanted to know what they were talking about so I walked over to my desk , sat down , and turned to face them.

" What are you guys talking about? " I ask.

They both stop talking and look at me.

" About how sexy I am. " John replies , cockily.

" Well your right about that. " I say and wink at him.

Hey! Ash did say to be flirty with other guys around Nash soo... And anyways John isn't bad looking at all. He has dirty blonde hair , Hazel eyes , and is pretty muscular.

I then feel someone's arm around my shoulders. I look up to see John smiling. He then leans into my ear and whispers...

" Your not so bad looking yourself , Johnson. " He smirks.

I then feel a blush creeping upon my cheeks. Hey! Don't judge. No matter who the person is , if someone calls me pretty or something I will blush. It doesn't mean that I like them.

I look at Nash and see that he is red and his eyes are a different shade of blue. It looks as if they have a hint of red in them. He looks.... Mad... Jealous!

Yes!

I start to mentally dance , a victory dance. Lindsay then comes back and sits on Nash's lap again. I roll my eyes which I've done a lot lately.

" Hey , Tabbie , right? " Lindsay asks , smiling innocently.

I then feel my face get hot and red at anger. She knows that my name is Abbie she's just rude. I hate her already and it's hasn't been very long. I'll tell you that.

" It's Abbie. And your name is ' I stuff my bra with tissues to make my boobs look bigger ' , right? " I ask , flashing my eyelashes.

She looks at me confused and angrily while the boys try not to laugh.

" Hun , the tissue is hanging out. " I whisper / yell and point to her pink shirt that has her ' boobs ' and tissue sticking out.

She looks down and starts to turn red in embarrassment and anger. She looks at me and gives me a death glare before running back to her seat. John and Nash start to laugh and I just smile. John high fives me while Nash just smiles at me. I smile back. The teacher then walks in and we all groan yet cheer as he says

" Good Morning class. Now start to write down these notes. If you finish earlier you may whisper to your neighbors or whatever. Just finish the notes."

I turn around in my seat and take out the my notebook for this class. I flip to an empty page and begin to write the notes down.