Heads Up , 7 Up

Abigail's POV

I make my way to 3rd period with Ashlyn by my side since we both have this class together. Nash , Quentin , John , and Alex are also in this class. Ash and I sit by the boys and it's fun yet horrible since they can be so annoying. Plus they are boys so yeah.

" I made him jealous earlier by flirting with John. I also told Lindsay that the tissue was sticking out of her bra. " I say as Ash and I walk through the crowded hallway.

She starts to laugh.

" Seriously?! " She questions.

I nod.

" She was sitting right in Nash's lap when I said it too. " I say , smiling proudly.

She laughs even more at this. We then make it to the classroom and take our seats. As I sit down Nash and his crew walk in. Nash takes his seat which is in front of me and Alex takes his seat which is in front of Ash. While John and Quentin sit on either sides of them. Nash turns around and so does everyone else and we all start a conversation.

" I heard what you did to Lindsay , Abbie. Wish I could've been there. " Alex says laughing.

Quentin nods and begins to laugh as well as everyone else. After we stop laughing John looks at me straight in the eyes and send me a smile. I smile back at him. I see Nash in the corner of my eyes glaring at John. Well hey! If he wants me as his then he needs to announce it. Just saying... Anyways the teacher then walks in and class begins. Everyone quiets down as Ms. Lenster begins to speak.

" I have to go to the office I will be back in 10 minutes. Stay in the classroom. Umm...? Abbie , your in charge. Bye class. " She says and then rushes out the room.

" Go to the front! Your in charge. " Quentin says , pushing me to the front.

Now everyone is looking at me. I smile sheepishly and make it to her desk. I move some stuff and sit right on it.

" Ok class. Let's play a game? " I suggest.

They all shrug or say ' sure '.

" Any games? " I ask.

" Head up 7 up!!! " Someone my the middle yells , excitedly.

" Ok. " I say , shrugging.

" Who wants to go first? " I ask.

About half the class raises their hands. I then pick my 7.

" Nash , Ashlyn , Libby , Zach , John , Sam , and... Morgan. " I say.

All 7 come in the front of the class and stand in front of the board.

" Ok heads down! " I say as we all put our heads down.

This is really weird playing this. After all we are in 12th grade. This was something that I use to play in like 4th.

My thoughts then get interrupted my 2 fingers touching mine. One sent shivers down my spine and the other one didn't. Who were they?

" Hey I picked her! " I hear a voice whisper.

" I picked her first! " Another voice says.

" So? Just back off , dude! Like for real! Go back to Lindsay! " The voice says and I can now make it out.

It's John. And when he said ' Go back to Lindsay ' that made me think of Nash.

" I don't like Lindsay! God! " Nash says.

" You know what , Nash? No one cares about you! Your just some blue eyed freak that no one gives a dayum about! " John yells.

Next thing I heard was a loud pang and a thump!

I look up and see John on the ground and an anger Nash. Yet hurt. I look back at John and he looks furious. He gets up and swings his clenched fist at Nash's face. By now the whole class it watching. They are either grasping , cheering , or something useless. I look over at Alex and Quentin for help , but they both just look at me sympathetically and shrug.

" Just let them get their steam off. " Quentin mouths to me.

I look at him as if he's crazy. Alex says the same.

What's wrong with these idiots!

I then decide to take matters into my own hands.

" Stop! " I yell as Nash and John are now on the ground fighting.

Ashlyn then comes over and helps me get the boys away from each other. I get John and Ash gets Nash. Ms. Lenster then walks in and gasps when she sees the 2 beaten up , bloody boys.

" What happened? " She asks , looking at Nash.

" He called me a blue eyed freak and told me that no one cares about me. He angered me and I threw a punch. " Nash shrugs as if it's nothing.

" Well he over here tried to steal the girl that I like a lot when he always gets all the girls. Plus I was just telling him the truth! " John defends.

She looks at Ash n' I and sighs.

" Bring them to the bathroom and clean them up , please. " She says.

Ash and I both nod. We then exit the classroom and make our way to the boys bathroom.

" You go to the girls I'll go to the boys since they shouldn't be together. " I suggest.

Ash nods as we start to walk away.

" Wait! Where are you going? " I feel Nash grip my arm and ask me.

" To clean up John. " I say , since I know that this would anger him.

" What?! Are you serious? Wow! Whatever! " He says , flabbergasted and then walks away to the boys bathroom angrily.

Ash looks and me and shrugs , but also has a smile on her face as she makes her way to meet Nash. I sigh and walk to the girls with John.