Meeting Snow White // Enchanted Forest

"Pregnant??" The Prince gasped. The beautiful Princess smiled and nodded her head a few times. He then picked her up and spun her around.

"Easy, Charming," the Princess said, "she's still out there."

"I'm not worried," he said, still beaming from the news. "She can't stop us. She's banished!"

"You think that will stop her?"

"Don't worry about that now, Snow," he said kindly, "all that matters is us and our baby."

Snow White smiled and kissed her husband, excited about their future.

The Evil Queen watched their interaction through her mirror from the highest part of her castle. Obviously angered, she threw the glass cup she was holding at the wall, just missing the mirror.

"Easy," a voice came from behind her, "you might hurt someone."

The Evil Queen turned slowly to look at the beautifully rugged blonde sitting on her chaise.

"Your sarcasm is most unwelcome." She replied, moving away from the mirror.

"I thought you were working on that "twue wuv" potion," she mocked, "or have you just given up completely."

She walked over to her and lowered herself to be level with the girl, "I have given you so much. Now you're mocking me?" She sneered.

The girl laughed. "Calm down, Regina. By the looks of it, I'm the only one left on your side. Well, your father too, I guess, but he's terrified of you."

"Don't speak of my father!" She yelled. The girl nodded and threw her hands, pointing in her direction.

"See, that's the kind of thing that scares people into submission," she said with a chuckle. "You're just mad it won't work on me."

"I could kill you."

"But you won't." She said matter of factly. The girl stood up and walked to the mirror, playing with her long blonde hair. "You need my help, right?"

Regina swallowed. She knew she needed her help. She was banished from Snow and Charming's castle and the girl could be the only way in.

"I'll happily take the Charmings down, either with you or for you, doesn't really matter to me. I'll bring them here, but I won't kill them. I refuse to dabble in the darkness."

Regina knew that.

"I just need to know what's in it for me," she continued.

Regina scoffed. "You know, when Rumple described you to me, he claimed you were frail and fragile. Princess-like even," she swallowed. The girl turned.

"I'm not the girl Rumple once knew," she said, bitterness trailing in her voice. "Now, what's in it for me?"

She sighed and walked closer to the girl. "You'll be free from the curse. Awake. You'll be right at my side."

The girl laughed. "Doing what, exactly?"

"Winning." Regina said with a smile. "Everyone in the Enchanted Forest will be separated from those they love, including Snow White and her Prince Charming. And now, their baby. I mean, honestly, Snow White has taken enough from us. Don't you agree," she said, pausing for dramatic effect, "Rapunzel."

Her name sounded dark coming from Regina's mouth. And truthfully, Rapunzel didn't mind it. Snow White had always been the perfect one. Rapunzel had been gone for years. Coming back and learning that Snow had been a wanted bandit for a time wasn't the worst thing for her. But, of course, she has bounced back and become next in line to be a queen in King George's kingdom. Sickening, really. Snow White getting everything she's always wanted. It would be her pleasure to win for once.