ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 16 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖

Start from the beginning

Jungkook tenses up at that expression of the other as he quickly asks, "Are you alright?"

Taehyung blinks for some time as he is still trying to control his mind from the flashback he had just now. He breaths out rapidly and then nod his head. This is the second time he is having such flashbacks. Like his past is trying to tell him something. Some blurry visions.

Jungkook holds his shoulders and then sits him on the chair saying, "Sit down. You want some water?"

Taehyung shakes his head but his eyes can't move from the ravenette. He watches how concern flashes inside those brown irises. 

What was that flashback? Why did I see this right now?

No, it was just a coincidence. 

Taehyung thinks as he remembers, his Kuku's name was Kookie. He always heard his own parents and also Kuku's parents calling that little boy with the name "Kookie".

They were little, that's why they used to call each other with those nicknames. Taehyung gave the nickname 'Kuku' from the name Kookie. Yes, he remembers that completely.

But here, this man's name is Jungkook. It doesn't match up and again his 'Kuku' said that he will meet him wearing his locket, right? 

Yes, Jungkook can't be my Kuku. I'm just having hallucinations! 

Jungkook gives him a bottle of water, opening the cap of it and Taehyung sips some water from it. He then gives back the bottle to Jungkook stating a soft 'Thank you.'

Jungkook places the bottle on a side and then says while locking all the seatbelts of Taehyung's seat, "You should take a nap. You seem tired. We will need almost 5 hours to reach China. Take some rest, yeah?"

Jungkook smiles looking at Taehyung and the red-haired gives back a soft smile along with a small nod. 

The ravenette then sits on his own seat. After locking all his seat belts, Taehyung notices how he moves his fingers and all the air-hostages and guards sit on their own places. He places his own head on the comfortable seat. 

He really needs to sleep. He couldn't really sleep properly after that incident. Every time he closes his eyes, those moments would come up in his mind and he jolted up.

Another memory added to his already piled up nightmares. He just slept on that night when Jungkook was with him. So maybe today he can sleep as well?

And the last thing Taehyung heard the pilot announcing something through the speaker before drifting into a deep sleep. 

______________________________

Jungkook's P.O.V

I chuckle seeing how fast he sleeps. He must be so tired. I've made him wait for a long time I guess. I should've apologised. 

Dang it, Kook. Stupid!

I'll apologise when he'll wake up. Yeah, I must do that. But now, I should admire him. I always use the little bit of time that I get to admire him. Can't lose a single second. Who knows, if I lost him. I can't afford that. 

I admired him for the first time when I saw him in the picture at that office, I admired him again when Hoseok hyung gave me a picture of him. I admired him once again when I saw him in person. Sue that admire word, I drooled at him.

His face, his eyes, his lips, his nose, the mole right on his nose, the scar on his cheek, his honey-toned skin, his godly body and most of all his hair. How can someone not drool after seeing a goddess-like him? He is a goddess to me.