You enter the alleyway with a shaky heart. Looking around the place, that gave out nothing but pure silence. Not even single crickets was heard. You were walking through what seemed like the longest and most deadest alley. You wish you were exaggerating.

"Kim Taehyung! The shit I do for you- OH MUMMY!" You cry as you abruptly hear a random dog barking. "Where the fuck is that sound even coming from?"

"Ugh!" You cry out again out of fear. "Did V lie to me?" You wondered if V sent you here to die on purpose because of all the times you were mean to him.

According to him, he should be at the end of this alleyway, number 86 house. You almost jumped out of happiness when you find the house but also stammer slightly as you felt like you were here to visit a haunted house. The look of the house seemed as ancient as any house can get.

"If V is pranking me tonight, that's it. I will wear the most blackest dress on his funeral while I have a pair of handcuffs on my wrist." You promise yourself, before leaving a breath and gather the courage to fill your chest and proceed to enter.

V said there's a spare key under the rug. You do as he instructed and find the key easily. Unlocking the door, you step inside the most awaited house.

You expected a complete darkness surroundings with ghosts and witches having a drink together, however you were welcomed to the most brightest looking house with the nicest interior, completely contrasting from the outside.

"Woah," Your mouth leaves.

The house was small yet comfortable. Every necessities and furnitures neatly on their own place with dainty looking decorations. You walk inside through the corridor and get invited by a wall filled with various picture frames. There were baby pictures of someone. Not only baby pictures, as well as toddlers and teenage years to adulthood. The pictures resembled a journey of a baby to an adult.

You found a picture without a frame laying on the table, which didn't make into the wall of fame. You smile when you catch Taehyung holding a cake, his hair was longer than now but he still had the same features and the same old blank expression on his face. You chuckle at that.

This must be Taehyung's house. It makes more sense as to why is he here.

"Y/n?"

You almost drop your own heart from your chest at the deep voice. "Holy shit! Tae! Don't scare my like this!"

"What are you doing here?"

Regulating your breath, you at last view his blank face. To your surprise, it wasn't the same looking, moreover his eyes had no lenses. The purple shade was clearly visible. It made you happy to see in his natural state, but you felt happier to see him no longer hiding himself.

"I'm here to talk to you."

"I do not want to talk." He says. "I want to be alone right now."

"Why?"

He blinks in response. "I don't know. I don't like my eyes."

You could easily repeat the words of you liking his eyes, however, you don't bring yourself to say that. You knew his dislike was much deeper than that. Your words cannot cure that; not at that particular moment.

"Okay? I didn't say anything about your eyes? They seem okay to me." You shrug. He was confused but neither he showed his feelings and neither you cared. "I'm hungry!"

"You should go back-"

"There's the kitchen!" You clap your hands. "Let me make something!" You exclaim.