Kangmin's breathing grew more heavy and tears welled in his eyes before he squeezed them shut and released more muffled pleads. Jimin giggled and bent down, sucking in his bottom lip as he ran the tip of his finger over Kangmin's button nose.

"Shhh, it's okay." Jimin comforted in a sugary sweet tone, loosening his hold on Kangmin's hair. His eyes stayed glued on Kangmin's scrunched up face as he hooked his finger around the saliva soaked rag and pulled it out of his mouth.

"Please, please, I don't...understand. I didn't do any...anything! Just let me go!" Kangmin immediately pleaded- his confusion filled voice cracking. His eyes remained squeezed shut and his lower lip wobbled as he tried to suppress his fear.

Jimin's eyes rolled around in a circle before he straightened out and placed his hands on Kangmin's shoulders, "Just tell me where can I get hair dye." He commanded with a small shrug, watching as Kangmin's head fell forward and his eyes fluttered open to look down at the cream tiles.

"I...Ju...Jung Hoseok. He has every..everything." Kangmin breathed out softly, not looking up at Jimin as the mochi rounded the chair and stood in front of him.

"Jung Hoseok, Huh? Ive been hearing about him all the time, maybe I should finally meet him." Jimin placed his hand on his hip while tapping his fingers against his chin, "Anywhore." Jimin dragged out, dropping his hands down on Kangmin's, which were laying top of the armrests, before leaning down and smirking at Kangmin, "What colour should I do?"

Kangmin swallowed down the lump in his throat and shook his head, not replying. Jimin's smile crumbled into a pout before he huffed and straightened back out, "Lets play a little game. You're gonna guess which colour I'm gonna dye my hair, and for every wrong answer, I'm gonna break one of your fingers." Jimin grinned widely, shoving his hand into Kangmin's face and wiggling his fingers around.

"No! Please! I didn't do anything! Please!" Kangmin's head flew up and he stared into Jimin's devious eyes. He struggled against the ropes, only to make the skin on his wrists peal off and begin to bleed, "Please!" He cried out, struggling to breathe as he began to panic.

"Hmmm." Jimin pursued his lips and tilted his head up, acting like he was thinking about it. After a few seconds of listening to Kangmin's cries and sniffles, Jimin giggled and breathed out, "No." He practically bounced on the heels of his feet as the cries grew louder.

"You want to play a game?"

Jimin froze and slowly turned around at the deep grumble behind him. His eyes fell on Yoongi, who was standing in the doorway of the bathroom. Jimin could see Jackson and Taehyung hovering behind Yoongi and peering over his shoulders, looking between Jimin and Kangmin with confusion.

Taehyung looked quite indifferent and a little encouraging as he held up his thumbs, telling Jimin that he was doing good. Jackson, on the other hand, looked a bit pale and disturbed as his eyes flickered from Jimin to Kangmin. But Yoongi, oh Yoongi, his face was void of emotion and eyes were stone cold. The only thing that gave Jimin even a bit of hint of what he was feeling, was his clenched jaw and curled up fists.

"We can play a game, Jimin." Yoongi's lips stretched out into an eerily calm smirk as he looked down at his sleeves and rolled them up to his elbows, revealing his veiny arms.

"Well you see, I already have a player, maybe another time." Jimin sent him a sarcastic grin before rolling his eyes and turning around to face Kangmin.

The sound of a door shutting and locking filled Jimin's ears, making his shoulders square and his gaze flicker up to the mirror behind Kangmin. He watched as Yoongi stepped further into the room- each step placed with confidence and authority, that demanded Jimin's respect. Swallowing down the lump in his throat, Jimin forced his lips to stretch out into a smirk before turning around to face Yoongi.