CHAPTER-1

HEY LOVELY READERS...!
Here's the CHAPTER-1 of the story.

Hope you guys will like it❤️

This my first fan fiction... I hope you guys will like and Support 💪.

_______________________________________

So let's begin.....

A normal morning begins in Shukla mansion...
Sid came back from gym🏋️‍♀️💪

He was setting in garden... reading newspaper... his mom came to him...
She came and sit on chair besides him... Sid wished her...

Sid- "Good Morning Mom"

SM- "Good Morning bacha...!!"and smiled .There was a complete silence for sometime.

Here Sid sensed that there is something which is bothering his mom.

So to break the silence he said ...

Sid- "Mom !How's di doing...is everything fine with them...?"

SM-" Ye...ssss....!! Sid all good there..."

Sid-" Alright then...!! Tell me what's bothering you then...?"
Sid directly asked his mom...as he is aware till now that she is thinking something very serious....!!

Sid's Mom now have little smile😊 on her face because she know that if she started without his question then it will irritate him...(as he is little akkdu type bnda😅😉) Now she is bit relieved that he will listen to whole conversation carefully and not get irritated (vo Shukla ji hai...ho jate hai kabhi kabhi irritate pta chal jayega kyu ho jate hai...😉pr vo apni mom se bahut pyaar krte hai ❤️)
With this thought she started...

SM-"pehle promise me k tu Puri baat sunega and bich mein chod ke nhi jayega" She said dramatically 😜

Sid- (Chukles) "Okay!!"😊

SM- "You are 28 now...you should get settle in your life...!!"

Sid (interrupted )- "Sab acha toh chal rha hai ...I know abhi better hai hamara business but mom don't worry I'll make it best and one day your son will be the BEST BUSINESSMAN 😎" Sid said thinking that k uski mom business related baat kar rahi hai...

SM(tapping her forehead with her palms)-" Ohooooo!!!! Sidharth....I know bacha u are doing so good in business and you are one of the best businessman among all businessmen in India....but neither I am talking about business right now...nor I want you to talk about business..." His mom said sternly and irritatedly.

Sid (with little confusion and smile on face😁 confusion because he is not understanding about what his mom is up to and smile because of his mom's irritated and sternly tone)- "Okay !!Then wh...aa..ttt!!!"

SM(sternly)- "I am talking about your personal life "

Sid(smile faded away from his face)- "M...ooo...mmm!! Please don't start again"
Like a kid as he now somewhere aware that what his mom is up to...

SM-"Sid!! You are now mature and overall ab tumhari age bhi ho gayi hai ...you should think about your personal life as well... business se shadi thodi karega...." Started laughing 😂

Sid Chukles on the last line and said-"I'll do...I don't mind 😂😂"(hamare Shukla ji...😂)

On this Sid's mom eyed him😏 and said-"Tera ho gya ho toh agge sun Meri baat...!!"