Chapter (33) Sweet Night

Jimin: "I'll finish up the dishes, Hyung. You are on your project, right?"

Hoseok: "Nooo... it's ok. I can help. I need a break from the laptop too. I can't imagine how Namjoon and Yoongi can stick to their seats all day and work on those. As a dancer, I need to stretch and move here and there at least."

Jimin grins and replies.

Jimin: "I know right. Taehyung, too. He fuses with the chair when he plays games and so I have to make him move and then we bicker. Hee hee."

Hoseok: "Hmm, it's so nice of you taking care of Taehyung. I really like the friendship of you two. Not everyone is gifted for that kind of friendship."

Jimin: "I get that a lot. Yeah, but you know, Hyung. I can't be with him all the time and so I really want him to end up with someone really nice and kind. Especially someone who can understand him."

Hoseok: "Well, I'm sure there's someone who loves Taehyung as he is and adores for his uniqueness. He has his own charms. And you too, Jimin-ah. Don't just worry for others. Take care of yourself too. How's your practice coming along?"

Jimin: "I'm polishing it again and again with the belief of practice makes perfect. I guess tomorrow I'll be at the studio whole night practicing."

Yoongi: "Then you should rest now. See, that's why your hands get cold. I'll do the dishes. Go and get some rest early."

Jimin is surprised how Yoongi suddenly appears behind while rolling his sleeves up.

Jimin: "Umm... no Hyung, it's-"

Yoongi: "Go."

Jimin just quietly takes off the gloves and passes them to Yoongi.

Jimin: "Thank you Yoongi Hyung."

Yoongi: "Mmm."

Hoseok chuckles amusingly as Jimin walks away.

Yoongi: "What...?"

Hosoek: "Just funny. Kekeke!"

Yoongi: "What is?"

Hoseok giggles more which makes Yoongi smiles and giggles with him.

Yoongi: "The hell is wrong with you, Hoseok. At least, tell me so that I can make sure that I'm not laughing at myself."

Hoseok: "No wonder they say you are the Tsundere."

Yoongi's eyebrows furrow at Hoseok's comment.

Hoseok: "Well, if you wanna take care of him, do it properly Hyung."

Yoongi scoffs.

Yoongi: "His showcase is near and so I'm just taking care of him. That's all."

Hoseok: "Okay. I'll believe that."

Yoongi sighs and continues washing the dishes.

Hoseok: "Aigoo, I'm sorry about my observation Hyung. I'm just so observant. Aish, my bad."

Yoongi: "Yah, just dry the dishes, please."

Hoseok: "Please don't get angry at me Hyung. Hmm?"

Hoseok makes his signature pleading face to Yoongi.

Yoongi: "I'm not. Just get the job done. I wanna take a rest, too."

Hoseok: "Oh, why don't you say earlier. I'll finish up. Go and rest."

Yoongi: "Really?"

Hoseok: "Yeah."

Yoongi: "Okay. Thanks Hoseok-ah."

You Never Walk Alone (NamJin, TaeKook, YoonMin & Hobi)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें