Chapter (53) Please don't go, Hyung

Taehyung and Jungkook are strolling on the sand along the shore. Under the moonlight, with the glistering tides approaching and retreating the shore, Taehyung looks up to the sky.

Taehyung: "Look at the moon. It's so beautiful."

Jungkook who's staring at Taehyung's sculptured as usual shifts his eyes to the moon. He softly smiles and lands his eyes back on Taehyung.

Jungkook: "Yes it is."

Taehyung closes his eyes, and lets out a sigh. With his head down, he slowly opens his eyes, his lips apart.

Taehyung: "Jungkook...."

Jungkook who's standing by and studying him, answers.

Jungkook: "Hmm?"

Taehyung: "Will you let me go if I run?"

Jungkook is confused by the sudden question.

Jungkook: "Huh?"

Taehyung is standing facing Jungkook who's looking at him with confused big round eyes. Under the moonlight, Jungkook's eyes are sparkling.

Taehyung: "I mean...."

Taehyung hesitates to continue. "I mean if I run away from you, will be just let me go or will you follow me and ask me to stay?"

Jungkook: "Hyung.....?"

Taehyung suddenly turns his back to Jungkook and dashes off.

Jungkook: "Hyung! Taehyungie Hyung! Where are you running to? Hyung! Careful. Hyung!!!"

Jungkook runs over to Taehyung who yelps and falls down onto the sand.

Jungkook rushes over and knees down abruptly beside Taehyung .

Jungkook: "Where did you get hurt? Huh? Let me see. Are you ok?"

Jungkook in very flustered actions, asks Taehyung. Taehyung looks at Jungkook with his deep eyes,

Taehyung: "Why do you worry me so much?"

Jungkook freezes. While avoiding the eye contact, he answers with a small chuckle.

Jungkook: "Well, you've been running around barefoot. There could be shells or small crabs on the shore and you might get hurt..."

Taehyung grabs Jungkook's face and their eyes contact.

Jungkook holds his breath as Taehyung grabs his face. Looking at Taehyung with worried eyes, in his mind, he asks "What are you doing Hyung? Are you ok?"

Taehyung softly smirks and lets go of Jungkook's face gently.

Taehyung: "Can you carry me back? I think I hurt my foot with something."

Jungkook: "Oh my gosh. Where? Let me see Hyung. Is it bleeding?"

Taehyung: "Yah! If I say I'm hurt, then just carry me. Why? You don't believe what I said?"

Taehyung asks Jungkook with a serious face and so Jungkook gives in. Bent down, Jungkook turns his back to Taehyung. Taehyung climbs onto Jungkook back and Jungkook stands up and adjusts his position for the piggyback ride.

Taehyung holds his slippers in his hand and Jungkook walks slowly piggybacking Taehyung.

Taehyung: "Am I heavy?"

Jungkook: "No."

Taehyung: "Ok."

Taehyung rests his head against Jungkook's. Jungkook softly smiles as Taehyung's long curly hairs softly stroke his face as the breeze gives a whirl.

You Never Walk Alone (NamJin, TaeKook, YoonMin & Hobi)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें