Chapter (27) Recalling the past

Jimin wakes up as the birds chirp at the morning sunshine. He struggles to open his eyes and sees Yoongi on his right side all curled up like a ball, while Taehyung sprawled his leg across Jimin's thighs. He chuckled for a bit and pushes Taehyung's leg away before getting up to the washroom.

He comes out and sees Seokjin cooking in the kitchen.

Seokjin: "Oh Jimin, Morning! Did you have a good sleep?"

Jimin: "Hmm Hyung, morning. Yeah my muscles are less sore now."

Jimin replies massaging his shoulder and neck. He winced suddenly when somebody massages his shoulder muscles from the back.

Yoongi: "You also fold your neck when you sleep. That's why your muscles are stiff like stone." His hoarse deep voice echoed the room, still half asleep.

He massages Jimin's shoulder for a while. And then walks like a zombie to the fridge to get some water. Seokjin looks at Yoongi's sluggish movement and scoffs.

Seokjin: "How could a human be that sluggish and yet swag .. Aigoo.. Go and sleep. I can manage myself for breakfast."

Yoongi makes a swag sign to Seokjin though his eyes are closed. He gulped some water and goes back to sleep. Jimin giggles at Seokjin's and Yoongi's conversation and how Yoongi wiggle-walk to his bed to sleep.

Jimin: "Hyung, I can help you this and that. Is there anything I could help out?"

Seokjin: "Ummmmm, you just help me wash these vegetables. Break 5 eggs and whisk them."

Jimin follows Seokjin's instruction like a pre-school kid assigned to task.

Taehyung opens one eye and lifts up his head to see the surrounding. Then his hand reaches out to look for his phone. Once he found it, he unlocks it to drop a message to someone.

Taehyung: "Jungkook ah, morning. I hope you had a good sleep. I just woke up. Come here already. Let's have breakfast."

Taehyung is so lazy to type and so he sends a voice message instead.

Jungkook: "........."

Jungkook stares at his phone screen and gulps hard at the end of the voice message. "It's so early in the morning and I haven't even seen you and how could you do this to me, Hyung."

Jungkook rubs the water off of his hand roughly with the towel. "Hyung's morning voice sounds..." He stopped thinking and lets out a small yell. He quickly puts on his sweatshirt and pants. He straightens his body after fumbling back to his phone that was on the bed .

Jungkook: "Ah ah, ahem. Umm, Morning Hyung, I'm awake too. I'll come at this once to have brekkie with you. Wait for me!"

He practices to reply to Taehyung's message and then giggles in shyness covering his face with the pillow. Before he could record and send it, he receives another message.

Taehyung: " Hello, Yah you better wake up now or Seokjin Hyung will whip your ass if you join the brekkie late. Okay? Hello? Kookie? Huh, oh this is a voice message. Keke. I thought I'm on a call. Anyway, come here. See you!"

Jungkook throws himself onto the bed after he listens to the voice message and throws punches at the pillow with excitement.

Taehyung puts down his phone on the side after he sent the voice message. Then he sits up like a baby bear and rubs his eyes. He puts the blanket on Hoseok who he was hugging in sleep and struggles to get up properly.

Jimin: "Go wash up. Breakfast is almost ready. I'll wake the others up."

Jimin pats his shoulder and walks over to the others. Taehyung pauses on his way to the washroom to process what Jimin said. And then nods playfully and goes into the washroom.