Epilogue

Taehyung's age: 11
Jeongguk's age: 9

Taehyung's age: 11 Jeongguk's age: 9

×××××

The streets were covered with snow. Everything on the road was drenched in white layer. The walls of different shops were decorated with string lights of different colours, circular brushes for Christmas were hanging over the walls. It was obvious, the Christmas day was approaching.

"Ggukie!"

Jeongguk looked up at Taehyung with his big eyes while chewing the corn dog, his cheeks were looking round and crimson because of the cold weather.

"My mom is preparing brownies for today. Wanna come to my house?" Taehyung asked, with his boxy smile. He was wearing a big bomber jacket, a red scarf around his neck and a beanie.

Jeongguk nodded as he couldn't speak because of the food in his mouth.

Taehyung loosen up the scarf of Jeongguk as he could feel Jeongguk was suffocating under the tightness of the scarf.

Jeongguk giggled, looking back at his footsteps and saw how their footsteps were printed on the snow as they were walking.

Jeongguk finished his corn dog and dumped the discarded stick into the dustbin. He again rushed to hold Taehyung's hand, intertwined them.

The pompom of Jeongguk's beanie bounced a bit as he was squealing while looking around with his big doe eyes.

"TaeTae, wanna play with snow?" He asked, tugging on Taehyung's hand, looking up at him cutely.

Taehyung nodded and rushed to a parking lot where only few cars were parked and it was covered with snow.

Taehyung saw how Jeongguk let go his hand and walked towards the snow.

Jeongguk crouched down and started collecting snow with his small hands (he was wearing gloves) and arms.

Taehyung smiled at Jeongguk whose back was facing him. He look so small like crouching down. Taehyung's eyes widen when Jeongguk turned with small round balls of snow.

Jeongguk was smirking at Taehyung.

"Officer ggukie is ready to attack the enemy, sir. Over and out!" Jeongguk exclaimed, pretending he was talking to the high authority while tapping the imaginary bluebooth device on his ear.

Taehyung dodged the first snow ball but second snow ball hit his back. He quickly hide behind one of a car and started collecting the snow to make snow balls for himself.