Chapter Three: Thank you

×××××

×××××

The delicious and mouthwatering smell of mini banana pancakes' was lingering in the air of Jeon's kitchen.

Pancakes is the best option to start a grateful day.

"Maa, when will dadda come?" Jeongguk asked, before gulping the pancakes of his mouth. His mother was feeding him, his breakfast. 

Jeongguk was sitting on the counter of their kitchen, while his mother was feeding him, standing.

"He'll come soon, bubba. But first finish your plate," Ji-eun sighed, when Jeongguk shook his head.

"Don't be like this baby. Do you want to make mumma sad?"

Jeongguk immediately opens his mouth for another bite. His mother grinned, and feed him.

"But Ggukie wants to play with Dadda,"

Ji-eun sighed again.

"I am also missing him, Ggukie."

Ji-eun slowly patted his cheek, and kissed his forehead and hugged him. Jeongguk starts to giggling, which makes her confused. So she broke the hug, and glance at Jeongguk.

Jeongguk was giggling at someone behind her, she was about to turned around, when someone grabbed her from waist and hugged her from behind.

She got startled by the sudden action, but she knows who is the owner of those hands.

"Ahhh! Ggukie baby, you're eating without me," His dad pouted, with a fake sad expression. 

"Kihyun, you just startled me," Ji-eun expressed while patting her chest, then hit his husband on hand, playfully.

"Sorry honey," Kihyun apologise, and kissed her cheek.

"Ggukie, did you miss dadda?" Kihyun asked, bopping his nose with Jeongguk's, who was showing his beautiful bunny teeth.

His dad became busy in his new office after they shifted in Seoul, so he didn't come home since 2 days.

Jeongguk nodded his head.

"Let's go and play some video games!!" His father squealed, acting like a kid.

"No! First Jeongguk will finish his breakfast," Ji-eun scolded, folding her arms at her husband and her baby.

"No! Ggukie will play with dadda first." Jeongguk pouted, showing his anger.

"It's okay Ggukie, first eat your breakfast. Dadda will play with you later," Kihyun said, patting his head lightly.

"No!" Jeongguk said, his brow furrowed.

"Do you want to become strong like Dadda?" Kihyun asked, showing his biceps to Jeongguk.