Chapter Seven: Mine

×××××

×××××

Today is Jeongguk's first day at school, and he was nervous about it. He tightly hold his father's large hand while staring at his teacher.

"Class, we have a new friend, Jeongguk come inside," His teacher smiled sweetly.

He glances at his father, then left his father's hand and stepped forward to stand up in front of the class.

Jeongguk again glance at his father, who has a proud smile on his face.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Jeongguk started but interrupted by a boy.

"He's bunny, Teacher," The boy said, giggling. Jeongguk's lips curled down, he looked down at his shoes.

His father looked at him, worriedly.

"And I already don't like y'all, stay away from me," Jeongguk said, glaringly at the boy.

His father was shocked by his behaviour but chuckled at him. His teacher was also shocked.

After a while, a boy tried to approach him during the lunchtime.

"Hi, I am Sehun, can w-we become f-friends?"

Jeongguk shifted his gaze from his drawing to the boy, who has beautiful brown eyes, his cute forehead was covered with bangs.

Jeongguk smiled as an approval and stretch out his hand. "Friends!"

Sehun smiled while shaking his hand with Jeongguk.

"My Mamma made something special for me, you want to try it?" Sehun offered his lunch box to Jeongguk, who nodded his head.

"Yah! Bunny boy," A girl voice called out. But Jeongguk and Sehun, both ignored while enjoying each other's company.

"How dare you to ignore me!?" The girl aka Rosie poked Jeongguk's head.

Jeongguk glance at her, innocently.

"What do you want, Rosie?" Sehun mumbled as he was scared of her.

Rose glared at Sehun but his eyes paused on Jeongguk's hand. She narrowed her eyes and grabbed Jeongguk's hand.

"I want this bracelet," Her eyes fixed on the bracelet which was gifted by Taehyung. Jeongguk wiggled his hand from her grasp but failed.

"L-leave my hand, you're hurting Ggukie," Jeongguk cried out, tears were forming in his beautiful doe eyes.

"No, I want this bracelet — oops," Rosie's eyes widened when the bracelet broke, she immediately leave Jeongguk's hand and went back to her seat.

Tears started leaking from Jeongguk's eyes, he wasn't crying for his bleeding wrist but for the bracelet because the bracelet means a lot to him as it was from his TaeTae.