020 ✧ the arrival (unedited)

THE ARRIVAL
chapter twenty

the next morning, taehyung woke up alone on his bed. realizing his hyung must've gone to demetrea already, taehyung closed his eyes again as he was reminded of everything that have been making him feel as if his heart is being torn into pieces.

with his mind occupied with the same line of thoughts, the beautiful demigod was able to shower and change unconciously. walking to his jimin hyung's room to check on him, the blonde boy wasn't there and judging by the room's state it didn't look like the latter slept there last night.

thinking that jimin must've spend the night in the forest like he always do, taehyung exited the room. he was glad that he didn't have to face his hyung first thing in the morning as he doesn't think he will be able to look at his hyung's eyes and not tell him about the betrayal.

as the ash haired boy exited their headquarters he saw a note on the floor. taking it while silently opening the piece of paper he read "sire, the leader have arrived to demetrea safely." taehyung smiled at the thought, keeping the note in his pocket.

not bothering to eat anything, the gem skipped breakfast in the dining hall. it's a weekend so it's not mandatory for students to gather there for the meal.

every students that taehyung have come across in the hallways looked at him worriedly. it was uncommon to see the usually cheerful boy in a nonchalant state, so it was only natural for the students to be surprised seeing him upset. especially when he has a whole harem that showers him infinite affection.

oblivious to the concerned stares directed at him, he just kept on walking as his feet took him to the garden of the gods. he wanted to see his mother.

entering the magical garden, his feet mindlessly took him to the statue of aphrodite. looking up to the huge figure in front of him, he smiled sadly. "hi mother." he said, his voice hinting another set of tears about to pour from his golden orbs. "it's been a while." he started.

"i'm really confused mother. i feel like i don't know the meaning of love anymore. all my life the people around me generously gave me affection, even devotion."

"it's like i can't even distinguish what love is because of this one person..." the gem paused on his words as the tears that had been threatening to fall out of his diamond eyes are now racing down his face.

looking at aphrodite's statue with eyes asking for answers, he continued. "this person, i don't know if it's love i feel for him. does love betray? does love hurt? you said love is always beautiful." he said clenching his eyes, his voice shaking as he choked out the next words that are terribly breaking his heart at this very moment.

"...but why do i feel like love is the most hideous thing to feel right now?" he cried as he let his body fell to the feet of the statue, body shaking from crying and heart shattering from too much emotions.

after letting his frustration out, the gem fixed himself. no one must see him this vulnerable. they've seen his sweet and adorable cries before, but they will never see him cry like this, ever.

standing up fixing his posture and his wrinkled clothing, taehyung released a charm incantation to fix his appearance and to rid him the hideous remains of his crying. satisfied with what he did, he exited the garden like the gem the students have always known; bubbly, beautiful, and oh so enchanting.

"girls calm down, you'll get to see taehyung in a bit." seokjin trying to calm the two overexcited girls as they excited the still running vehicle. the man could only facepalm.

"are you kidding me? it's been a while." jennie said successfully getting out of the vehicle as her sister jisoo stood beside her looking at the building in front of them. "demi-dieux looks different from what i can remember." she said breathlessly.

seokjin followed behind them as he told them to go inside. the two girls nodded their head and started walking. their eyes wondering everywhere, amazed by the powerful aura of the institution.

their walk to seokjin's office was peaceful. it was a weekend, so it means students are hanging out somewhere and is not crowding the hallways. however, a certain demigod have seen the arrival of the two students from demetrea.

jung hoseok was walking back to his room because he forgot something when he saw seokjin with two girls. i thought girls aren't allowed here?

"they're an exception." hoseok almost screamed from the voice behind him. turning around he saw the same boy he have encountered in the library before, jungwoo.

"heavens, why do you always show up like that?" hoseok stated, his hands on his chest trying to recover from the shock that is the boy in front of him. jungwoo just chuckled at his expression.

"i was born to move like a ghost, it's my ability." he answered dismissively. he looked at the previous scene hoseok was looking at & now seokjin is talking with a junior student, the kim twins standing beside him.

"who are they?" hoseok asked curiously while watching the three retreating figures and the junior student going to the opposite direction.

"jennie & jisoo are aphrodite's twin sirens. they were carried by a siren who loved a human. the couple was blessed by the goddess with the twins." the boy started walking. hoseok following closely beside him as he wanted to know more. it could be useful information. he shrugged in his thoughts.

"you seem to know a lot." the son of hades pointed out.

"it's not hidden information. every single students that stayed here longer knows it." the boy said with a shrug like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "wanna hangout?" the boy asked suddenly his head turning to hoseok's direction, to which the latter just nodded eagerly.

in a pavillion there was the gem sitting comfortably on his lover's lap, yang hongseok. the smaller boy was playing with his lover's fingers as the taller was stroking his silver hair gently. the intimate scene was soon interrupted by a junior student.

"senior h-hongseok." the small boy stuttered calling for the intimidating man's attention.

"what do you want?" hongseok snarled furious that his beautiful moment with taehyung was interrupted by a nobody. the boy could only look down from the heated glare directed at him.

taehyung being familiar with his lover's anger issues he gently carressed the man's face with his much smaller hands as he kissed the grumpy man beneath him. feeling the sinful lips of taehyung on top of his, hongseok's anger vanished & was replaced by lust. noticing his lover's growing erection, the gem smiled teasingly while hongseok growled at the daring action of his princess.

"senior taehyung." the boy gently called out blushing from the scene in front of him. earning another growl from the gem's lover as taehyung just chuckled at his manchild of a lover. he turned his attention to the boy. "what is it, renjun?"

"it's the leader, he arrived with your twin sisters." just as he finished what he said, the gem was quick to get off of his lover's lap, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "really? i can't believe it, i'm finally seeing noonas!" he exclaimed.

renjun could only smile at the gem's enthusiasm because he looked even more beautiful when his eyes sparkle with bliss.

however, that wasn't the case with hongseok. great, i was having a good time with my princess & his pathetic excuse of sisters decided to come. fucking great.

🕯

vote & comment