013 ✧ echos & erections (unedited)

ECHOS & ERECTIONS
chapter thirteen

in that same time of the day, seokjin called taehyung over to his office to discuss about the concealment mark. just as he was fixing the folders containing personal informations of the students, a knock on the door was heard. jin said a soft come in not bothering looking up as he already knew it's taehyung.

"hyung." taehyung called seokjin the moment he arrived inside his office. his hyung not responding to his call. taehyung took a seat watching his hyung closely. looking at the older's usually calm demeanor all you could see right now is exhaustion. jin is definitely stressed.

the younger male sighed and called his name once again. this time he looked up at the younger. "oh yeah. i'm sorry, angel." jin said apologetically hurriedly putting all the files away.

"you need to rest hyung. you look awful, no offense." jin laughed at the younger's comment, not arguing with it because judging by how awful he's feeling, it's true. taehyung stood up from his seat and went to his hyung. putting his palms on the older's forehead before jin could protest.

taehyung's a seer. a powerful one at that. he's a telepath. he can't read thoughts yet, but he can manipulate minds and so he did. the younger cleared all the worries in jin's head resulting for jin's aura to be more peaceful & calmer. "feeling better?" taehyung asked and jin answered with a nod and a thank you.

"so how is the concealment mark?" jin asked the younger with no hesitation right after taehyung returned to his previous seat.

"great. i'm taking care of his echo very well. there's a problem tho?" it came out more as a question making jin worry. the hesitation on taehyung's face visible.

"what is it?"

"you see. his echo has been very fond of me lately. i'm afraid that it might link itself to my echo and that's not suppose to happen." he explained. jin nodded in understanding.

echos are demigods' second soul. it contains their intellect, emotions, memories, and abilities. only telepaths can manipulate echos and take it from the other demigods. hoseok's echo residing in taehyung's body could link itself with taehyung's echo. that's not necessarily a bad thing, but linking of echos should only happen between soulmates. also, once tae returned hoseok's echo, all its memories with taehyung would register to hoseok's mind and soul. making him feel how the echo felt when it was with taehyung and he would be drawn to the younger boy.

"return his echo."

"w-what?" the younger looked at his hyung in horror. "he won't be ready by then hyung, you know that." he said as-a-matter-of-factly.

"i know, but we don't have much choice. do we? we just have to warn them." the older said seriously to the younger boy in front of him. tae looked at his hyung for a moment waiting for jin to change his mind, but the look his hyung has right now is enough to assure taehyung that he was sure of the decision he made. with no further arguments tae stood up, kissed his hyung's cheek bidding him farewell and exited the older's office.

as soon as he was out of his hyung's office he immediately went to one of his lovers, jackson.

walking in the open field of the academy where the training takes place. the demigods stopped what they're doing right away to ogle at the most stunning demigod to ever walk the earth. no offense to ganymede or antinuous, but none of them holds a candle against this beauty.

taehyung being used to the students' reactions, he smiled sweetly at them causing the boys an immediate erection. taehyung's smile can get every breathing being aroused. not to mention his seductive scent lingering in the air. it was a painful situation and how they wish the stunning boy could take care of it for them. however, they know he wasn't here for them. the gem was here to see jackson wang.

smelling the familiar scent in the air mixed with a faint smell of sexual desire, jackson turned around to see the most important person in his life. his scowling expression shifted into a bright smile directed at the approaching being looking drop-dead gorgeous.

taehyung hugged jackson as soon as he was in front of him. the older did not hesitate to hold the smaller's waist tightly pressing their bodies together just as he claimed the boy's lips in front of everyone. tae giggled between the kiss forgetting all his worries.

"wow, senior jackson doesn't have any consideration."

"right. i'm having a tower here."

"who could blame him? if i was him i'd do that to the gem too in front of everyone."

"huh! that's why i'm participating in the games. i'm going to be the next man in his harem."

said the students. the last statement earning a good laugh from everyone else.

just as the couple withdrew from the kiss jackson pressed kisses all over the younger's face earning soft giggles from the younger. "i missed you, baby." taehyung responded with a peck to the older's lips making jackson laugh.

"you shouldn't have come here, love. look at what you did. you're giving the boys a very hard time." the older said teasingly making the other one pout. "i wanted to see you." he whined.

jackson just laughed at how adorable the boy looked. he dismissed the juniors early and took taehyung with him to his room.

back at jin's office there was another guest. kim namjoon. the man could not think of any reason why he was called to discuss an urgent matter.
"i'm sorry if i disturbed your class, namjoon."

the man just nodded at the beautiful man in front of him. "so what did you call me for?" jin took a deep breath before explaining everything to namjoon. from hoseok's soon breakthrough, the concealment mark, and the conflict with hoseok's echo.

after hearing all those things. namjoon just stared blankly at jin. he couldn't believe he was oblivious of hoseok's struggles and the fact that these people who they suspected as evil and enemies cared for their friend. he was speechless, dumbfounded.

"we tried everything, namjoon. i'm sorry." namjoon unconsciously responded a "it's okay. thank you." before exiting the leader's office.

are they really our enemies?

was the question running through namjoon's mind the whole day.

vote & comment