~Chapter Ten~

No POV

"Truth." Levy decided with a sigh, definitely not excited for the question she was to be asked. Erza smirked and layed back onto the glass of the window behind her.

"Who was your first crush?" She asked confidently. Gray grunted and rolled his eyes.

"Gosh, you fucking loser. That is so boring and anticlimactic. I thought it was going to be something funny or entertaining." Juvia laughed heartily. Levy blushed and reached her hand out toward Erza. She grabbed the tequila bottle and poured herself a shot.

"Oi, Levy is a lightweight. You all better watch your backs." Natsu commented, watching as Levy poured the transparent liquid down her throat. It burned a bit, but it was also mildly enjoyable. She shook her head.

"We don't have anything to mix it with, so this'll have to make due." Jellal shook his head, remembering how they were too lazy to buy limes at the store.

"This is boring, I'm gonna go home!" Gray complained.

"Fine then you go." Levy snorted back. Her face was already beginning to turn red. Gray glared at her and looked around.

"Alright. Jellal. Truth or dare?"

"I swear you guys have something against people with blue hair. Dare." Gajeel chuckled, Erza blushed.

"Ah, alright." Gray continued, readjusting himself. "Seven minutes in heaven with someone in the room." Gajeel began wheezing with laughter at the red now tinting Jellal's cheeks. Levy rolled her eyes. Natsu smirked and Juvia smacked Gray.

"Gray, stop! This is supposed to be friendly and relaxed. It's a sleepover, not a hookup party." She stated. Gray pouted and looked away.

"Hey Natsu." Lucy said. Something had suddenly come to mind. She had suddenly remembered a time when the two of them had gone on a date to an amusement park. It was the best day of her life. Even if it was only a dream, she had to make sure.

"Yeah, what's up?" He looked at her and smiled.

"Do you remember..." she began, spacing off into his eyes as she spoke. "That day we went to the amusement park? We ate mochi and rode the Ferris wheel?" Natsu tilted his head and looked up in thought.

"Hmm. I don't remember anything like that. Maybe it was a dream?" He suggested. Lucy slowly nodded and turned back to the group.

"I was thinking that may be the case. Thank you!" She said with a smile. He nodded and continued eyeing the back of her head. Jellal stood up and took Erza's wrist, dragging her down the hall and into a closet.

"Oooooo~"
"How romantic. Gross."
"Wow I didn't uctually think they'd do it."

"Hey can I go next so that I can dare Gray to go home?" Natsu suggested, raising his hand. Gray glared at him and clenched his fist. Natsu glared back. "Maybe I'll even make him stand in the middle of the road until someone runs him over."

"Oi, no one-" Gray began. He was interrupted by Levy who slammed the floor and grunted.

"Hey, it was my turn last time! You cheated!" She yelled. Gray scowled and leaned back.

"You're the one who told me to!" He rolled his eyes. "Then just go now." He finished.

"Fine. Allow me a moment to think." Levy looked around at the remaining and placed a finger on her chin. "Okay. Ju-"

CRASH

"Holy shit what was that!?" Gajeel whipped his head around. Everyone stood up and ran over to the room it came from. They watched as Natsu opened the door. It was a closet, the one that Jellal and Erza had entered. Jellal was on his hands and knees on the floor. Erza was on her tippy toes on his back, reaching for something on the top shelf. They both looked at the group and noticed the thing they were reaching for had landed on the ground.