Wrap Up!

Ellie and Justin both perform solo on New Year's Eve in New York City Times Square. It was Ellie's first televised performance and largest audience and she did amazing. She was so nervous before she was on but the minute she stepped foot onto that stage, everything just came naturally to her. Of course Justin did perfect since, well he's used to performing like this. Ellie got slammed hard by everyone about the diamond. Luckily for her, it was just Christmas so it's believable to say Justin gave it to her as a gift and it's a promise ring.

Ellie can't wait to meet the rest of Justin's family. She's only met Pattie and Jeremy, his parents, and she's a little nervous about Justin's siblings and grandparents. At New Year's Eve, it was adorable. Justin and Ellie were standing together on stage since Justin was the last performance of 2012. Once the countdown reached 00:00, the clock stuck midnight and the ball dropped everyone was cheering and blowing into their noise makers as it rained confetti. Ellie was memorized by it all so she didn't notice Justin puller her really close and dip her in his arms, as if they we're dancing, and then he kissed her. It was totally a cheesy romantic-comedy movie scene.

He pulls her back up so she's standing and whispers into her ear, very sexily, "Happy New Year's baby. Tonight, what do you say to starting a new year of our lives as an engaged couple with a bang." He looks at her and winks as he brings her in even closer to him. Ellie blushes and realizes she has goose bumps from head to toe. Justin notices and smirks at her. She tries to play it off as she's just cold, but everyone knows that Justin just turned her on.

Ellie collects herself and whispers into Justin's ear, "If you think you can handle it, I'm down for anything." And then she winks and they both laugh and kiss.

They both have to admit. They're both loving where 2013 is heading.