Part 6: Finally

Justin's P.O.V:

Ellie was so cute how she was so shy about asking me to help her change her pants and put her tights and skirt. I didn't mind since I'm not some perverted man and I'll always be there for her when she needs any kind of help.

I had a hard time helping Ellie crutch out to my car thanks to the sea of paparazzi in our way. I finally reach my car and open the passenger door for her. I put her crutches into my trunk and I am just so disgusted by the type of questions they were asking me.

They were asking and saying, "Justin, how did Ellie get hurt?"

Or they would ask, "Justin, did you hurt Ellie? Did you push her like you did Selena? I thought you stopped doing that to women?" Selena dropped that bullshit story over a month ago, why can't they just drop it too? Selena and Ellie have even worked towards becoming nice to each other. They're almost friends, or at least trying to act like they are.

I lose my temper and yell back at them, "Why can't all of you just move past that? I never placed one hurtful hand on Selena nor will I ever hurt Ellie. Just drop your bullshit stories already!" I climb into the driver's side and slam my door shut as I let out a loud stressful sigh.

Ellie places her hand on my leg, "Are you ok Justin?"

I run my hand through my hair as I try to relax, "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just so sick and tired of their nonsense questions."

She leans over and kisses my cheek. I grab her hand and drive out of her driveway, on our way to the show.

On the way there, I remember Scooter telling me how we finally have time to do the Christmas music video for All I Want Is You in about 3 weeks since the Catching Feelings video keeps getting pushes aside.

"Hey, guess what?"

She smiles, "What?"

"Scooter told me the other day how we can finally do that video for All I Want Is You soon, like 3 weeks from now." Ellie starts to freak out in excitement. It's so adorable. Oh how I've missed her and all her cute ways.