Part 19: Did She Really Just Say Yes?

Olivia's P.O.V:

Justin just purposed to Ellie and she said yes. I just can't believe it! He really did it. He did the whole thing, the getting down on one knee, the heart tear jerking words and the big diamond ring. I find it sweet how he did this in front of not only their friends, but in a public restaurant. They're both really young, but I'm so happy for them. Hopefully, this will be Harry and I someday. Of course we will be much older since we literally just met tonight. I'm just curious about how they're going to handle this with the media and fans. Also as if they're not enough to handle, how are the love birds going to tell Ellie's parents? Don't get me wrong they're great people but Ellie is always venting on how controlling and strict they are. She tells us how they expect so much out of her and they have a set plan on how she's going to live her life. To be honest, I feel that since they're like that, it's giving Ellie more of a reason to rebel. The smart thing for Bieber and Ellie to do is just hide it completely so it doesn't look so bad for Justin since she's still a minor and Ellie can finish high school at North peacefully. But, we only have 2 years left of school, which is how long engagement usually lasts anyways. Or they can be risk takers and just tell everyone now. Who knows? I just hope their wits will blind their bravery and they'll make a choice they won't regret.