Part 17.

I woke up feeling a little off but steady, I'd lost some weight over the last few weeks and my face wasn't the same, I looked tired and pale.

"Hey" Pan said walking in "hi Pan" I replied sitting up, "you need anything ?" He asks "um please can you get my painting stuff from my room" I ask and he quickly runs to grab it.

I now sit in his bed and paint, today I paint the sky.
Lucas comes in once a day to say hi and Bailey visits once in a while, but Pan he comes all the time.

He walked in " hey baby how are you feeling?" He says and kisses me on the head, "I'm okay just tired" I say, he instally takes my painting things, and pan crawls in behind me, I lay myself in his lap and I fall asleep in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pan's pov -
I know she's getting worse, she's weaker everyday and I have to choice soon, I know she'll die soon.

I can't risk losing her though.

I felt her warmth, her hands rest on my thighs, and her head is rested in my neck, I can hear her breathing and now it's heavier.

Maybe I should let her go, like 'if you love them let them go, and if they love you enough They'll come back'.

But no, I can't do it.

When Wendy woke up, I helped her down the stairs and into the camp them boys watched her, I knew they only recognised her outer self, they don't recognise her anymore.

We sat near the fire and I saw her laugh and smile, she rubbed my thigh and kissed my cheek, it's beautiful isn't it?" She says staring into the red flames, I look at her and reply "she definitely is".." I mean it is" she laughs at his and I wrap my arm around her and squeeze her.

She looked at me one last time, and closed her eyes I carried her to bed  and got under with her.