Part 7.

the sun was setting and the beautiful orange color eliminated the sky, I'd always been fascinated with the sky, the stars, the moon, id thought at one point astronomy would be a good career but father disagreed and said it was 'unpredictable' and 'unprofitable', so I chose medicine.

I got off the floor and walked into the bathroom, i placed both my hands on the sink bracing myself against the cold wood, i stared into the makeshift mirror and watched myself for a minute, i smiled slightly to myself, "be nice" i say then leave.

i saw the boys playing together, and messing around, i walked past them and went towards the beach, i sat on the sand and my hair blew lightly in the wind, i inhaled heavily and tilted my head smiling happily.

darling" pan said walking out from behind a tree, "yes?" I said happily, i didn't turn to look at Him.

"What are you doing?"he asked walking closer, "nothing" I replied I didn't want to talk to him at all "I'm in charge here and you know that I'll repeat myself what are you doing?" He demanded, I breathed a little heavier I hated it when he assumed he controlled me well not today "and I'll repeat DARLING your not my master" and he chuckled angrily "well darling you'll find in time you can be pretty submissive because I've got my ways", "ew" I replied and stood up, "well I wasn't thinking sexually unless.." I chuckled and I walked down the beach, I stood silently at the shore and pan joined my side, he pointed a finger to a spot in the sea and memories flooded back "do you remember what happened over there?" He said innocently and placed his hand on my lower back.
"We're not doing this" I said and moved his hand, "but don't you remember we had such fun last time" a hint of lust appeared in his eyes as he turned to look at me, "but darling.." He continued his hand moved a piece of my hair from my face "no" I said stepping back, "don't you remember?" Stepping towards me, were inches apart now and his breath chills my face "nope I don't" I insist, "no you don't remember our hot, wet bodies rubbing against each other" he says and my breath hitches, "n-oo", "no I don't" I stutter, pan secured his hands on my waist, pulled my body close to his, our hips pushed against each other, " I think you do" he says and grinds very lightly, my breathing suddenly increases and my face goes red "is everything okay?" He asked, "mhm" were the only sounds I could mumbled out "Damn I must be sexy if your moaning already,  can't take a little heat?" He asked mockingly, yes I was struggling but I wasn't letting him win "you wanna go swimming we'll go swimming" I say and strip of my clothes and in my undies I run angelically Into the water, "okay" and pan does the same, he dives under and puts head just in between my thighs and I quickly moved slapping him "oops" he laughed and runs his hands through his hair.

"Ah" I sigh turning around looking at the sun, it was beautiful "you like swimming?" He asked "ye" I simply replied, "what's changed ?" Pan said and I slightly turned "in what regards?" He asked "why are you less fun?" He said " sexually I mean less fun sexually" he corrects himself "I'm not I just decided this isn't worth it anymore, you'll never love me as you did" I said seriously, he slaps the water and inches closer "I never loved you" he says heartlessly and my face drops my heart shatters "yes pan never" I say Quietly, I turn away however I feel his look linger and I can tell he's still staring "I'm gonna go" I say and walk towards the shore, he grabs my wrist and i spin back around into his chest "I was young and naive" he says, "so was I" I reply and walk towards the shore.