Chapter 6.

I'd woken back up in my bed, 'um' I hummed remembering yesterday but also wondering how I got back here, I got out of bed and wandered out.

A shirtless peter stood near his bed, one eyebrow raised and a toothbrush rested inbetween his pink plump lip, I suddenly through to myself 'no matter what he does to me I will never not want him' I quickly pushed that though aside and admired him for a moment, "oh shit sorry" I said embarrassed and wandered into the bathroom, I turned on the shower and got in, running my hands through my soft hair and washing my body, half way through my shower the door swings open and pan walks in spitting the toothpaste into the basin, "out!" I demanded, "ha not a chance luv I happen to enjoy the view" and be turned to face me, "pann!!" I screamed, "don't worry darling I've seen it before but don't flatter yourself I'm not interested" he says then wanders out, not going to lie but I was kinda hurt by that "not interest" he freaking kidnapped me and he isn't interested, well then let me go home.

I dried and got dressed and wrapped my damp hair into a messy bun, I walked outside and Lucas and Bailey were sat together, I'd chosen today to be the day I try and talk to Bailey, "hey Lucasl" I said giving him a slight hug, "yo D" he replied smiling back at me, I looked straight at Bailey who had not met eye contact with me nor had he looked from the sharpened stick in his hands, " Bailey..can...we like.. umm.. I mean.. talk Bailey can we talk?" I asked he paused for a second then stood up grabbed my arm and pulled me towards his cabin, I looked at the door where I'd cried and as we entered I felt all the memories and happy times flood back, "what?" He asked, I sat on his bed and he sat next to me, "I wanted to say I'm really sorry" I said looking him directly in the eyes, "whatever" he replied, "no" I started and placed my hand on his cheek, "I'm sorry and I love you" I quickly moved my hand and stood up hovering over me "don't say that Wendy" he said the hurt becoming apparent in his eyes "please-" I began but he cut me off "don't say that I loved you I would have done anything for you I would have given my life to pan if you wanted me to don't say you care because if had you wouldn't have left, you say you had nothing here but I was here was I that unimportant to you wendy?"I said the tears starting to form in his eyes, "no I'm sorry you were so special to me and I loved you  with all my heart, I needed you to understand that I have a family and I needed to get to them—" I said "no I don't understand because you were my family, my everything and you left me like I was nothing you left you walked out and you never planned on coming back, I wanted you, I fucking needed you" Bailey cried and shouted, "I fucking needed you" I repeated he placed his hands on his head rubbing though his hair ," needed you" he mumbled "I'm sorry", "I'm so sorry" I cried I stood up and wrapped my arms around his waist "I'm sorry" tears streaming down my face "please I'm sorry" I cried his arms finally attached to me and he hugged me back "I'm sorry "