Chapter 68/ Teaser

Infinite panted while he stood in place keeping his stance, sword facing his opponent. Shadow also was  a bit out of breath. They were quite a challenge for each other. The sun peeked over the horizon and buildings around them. Infinite slowly tries to catch his breath as sweat rolled down his cheek and stopped at his bottom lip, before falling to the ground. 

The training ground grew quiet. The only thing that was heard was the fast panting and the birds chirping. 

"Do you think we should all it a night... or morning." He said with a chuckle. Letting his mussles relax a bit by standing up straight.

"Alright." Shadow agreed. He walks over to omega.

"Omega what time is it?" He asked before he opened a bottle of water and took sip.

"It is 7:14am."

"Shit."

He turns around and held up another water bottle in the air for infinite. Infinite nods and stinks his sword into the ground.  He caught the water bottle with one hand, turning the top off and took a few gulps. Pushing a few white strands of hair out of his face. 

"*Sigh* I gotta get home, (Y/n)'s probably worried about me, she'll surely get upset again from me not coming home at the time i said i would."

"Don't want to do that, you make her upset and i'll kick your ass."

"Pffft yeah sure." He rolled his eyes while he chuckled under his breath.

"Is that a challenge?"

Before taking another sip he had an look of annoyance on his face while looking at the sky above them.

"A challenge for another day shadow."

  I hope you injoyed the teaser and i hope i'll be able to continue for you to injoy. 

                                                 See you guys soon

     https://ko-fi.com/gladion4everluv