Chapter 41

A few days have passed and you and Amy both volunteered to start helping repair the city. You and Amy had got a lot done in the past few hours. You had began to move some rocks to get them out of the way. 

You had went around the corner to see if there were any rocks were in the way over there, But all you saw was a mobian standing against the wall. You didn't think about it too much but something about him made you feel suspicious. You continued what you were doing with Amy.

" Hey where'd you go?"

" Oh nowhere." 

Once the sun started setting and the day was over, Amy and you were tired, you both decided to head home. You took the leave the same way that you had came. In that time you were heading back you and Amy were talking but every few minutes you started to feel weird like someone was watching you.

You stopped in you tracks.

" Hey, (y/n) you  ok?"

" Do you feel that ?"

Her concerned expression turned into a confused one.

" Feel what?"

You turned your head to see if what you were feeling was right. When you did there was someone standing in an alley  leaning against the wall. You squint your eyes and immediately noticed that it's the same guy from before. A chill went down your spine as the thought of someone following you creeped you out.

 You look at Amy and quickly asked.

" Is he following us?"

She slightly moves to the right to see what or who you were looking at.

" Who?"

" He's over th-..."

When you looked back at the alley to show her who was there, but when yo did there wasn't anyone there.

" What, there was someone there."

" Maybe they were just passing by." She tried to convince you.

" Ya, you're probably right."

" Come on, I know your hungry cause i am."

" Hehe you have no idea." You both continued your way back.

" (Y/n) was it?" The deep voice spoke in the shadows...

Amy and you had arrived to the house a few hours back and you began to grow tired and agreed to go to bed in a few minutes.

Before you could head to the room with Amy, Silver stopped you. You felt a hand softly grip your wrist and stop you. You turn your head to see who stopped you. You then see Silver with a serious look on his face.

" Hey (y/n) can i talk to you outside?"

" Oh sure."

You both exit and leave the house unnoticed. You closed the door behind you quietly so no one would hear. You had stopped a few time but it seemed silver wanted get a little farther from the house. Once he stopped he continued to use his telekinesis to stay at your level.

" Sigh, There...is something i want to talk to you about, something i need to get off my chest."

" Yes?"

" . . . I care about you a lot ...and the only reason i've been so troublesome is because i'm uncomfortable with... you and Infinite together... because I don't want you to get hurt in any way.

You just stood there listening and taking this all in. Well most because you didn't know what to say. His words cleared everything up.

" But I want you to be happy, ...even if that means you loving someone else."

He smiles once he told you the truth. You just stood there speechless. A warm hand is placed on your cheek. Silver didn't mind that you hadn't said anything he only wanted you to listen. He leans forward closer to your face and leaves a small kiss on the corner of your lips. His lips part from yours.

" Goodnight (y/n)."

He turns around and heads back inside. You soon followed and went straight into your room closing the door behind you. Amy happened to be in the bathroom taking a shower, So you had some time alone to process what just happened...

 Amy happened to be in the bathroom taking a shower, So you had some time alone to process what just happened