Chapter 1

You stood in front of Tails and the other villagers, protecting them from Eggman's robots. You pull out your (f/w) Favorite weapon) that Tails made you. 

'' (y/n) what are you gonna do?'' he asked.

'' I don't know, but i have to do something. 

Then in the corner of your eye you could see a blue blur. It was sonic. Once you noticed it was him your face lit up. Before you knew it all Eggman's robots were destroyed. Sonic looks over to you. 

''Is everything okay?'' 

'' We are thanks to you.'' Tails thanked while the villagers cheered. ''Cutting it kind of close there pal.'' He finished. 

''Yeah, that's pretty much how i roll.'' He turns around as his expression grew more serious.

''Ok, Let's finish this Eggman.

''It will be your finish sonic, Behold the power of my ultimate masterpiece.''Before Eggman  could finish the last word, sonic used a spin attack. Then,... Before sonic could have any contact with Eggman's machine. Someone blocked his spin attack. Sonic had lost his balance for a second then regained it gracefully. He looks up to see who was the one that stopped his spin attack. 

''S-shadow, It's you?!'' But you noticed that there was something wrong.  

''Zavok, Metal, Chaos?!'' Each time an enemy showed up you noticed something.

''Wait a minute, why are they?''... You whisper but Tails heard you.

''What is it (y/n)?'' Before  you could answer another enemy showed up but he was unfamiliar. Without thought sonic used another spin attack, but when he did Infinite had already moved out the way. ''...huh?'' sonic turned around in shock.

''Woah, this guy is faster than sonic.'' * gasp* you gasp in disbelief. Infinite raises his hand and fired at sonic but luckily sonic dodge the attack and used another spin attack. Before sonic could even get close to touching him he had kicked sonic into the air then into a brick wall, breaking huge pieces from  the building causing some debris to fall down with him onto the ground. 

''No wait, it's something else, gotta scan it and figure this out.'' 

Infinite aims at sonic again and misses only trying to distracting sonic. Zavok runs over to sonic and throws some punches. sonic grabs Zavok first punch and throw some punches back. Taking out Zavok. Sonic puts  his attention back on infinite and goes to attack him again but this time from behind. As he passes him midair, Metal came out of nowhere and hit sonic. Realizing that his plans won't work he's over powered in numbers. Not worrying about his other enemies. he continued to attempt  to actually land an attack on his new enemy. Then Chaos stepped in, stopping sonic in his tracks.

''What are you, how are you doi-?'' he was interrupted by Infinite attacking him once more.

''Nice.'' Eggman commented impressed  by the progress on finally defeating sonic. Sonic tries to get up as fast as he could. ''Tails, i need to know what's going on with these guys.''

''I'm trying sonic, but these readings are all messed up, they don't make any sense. As sonic was kicked into another wall, the hit again, and again, and again. The enemy was no longer letting sonic defend himself.

''Running out of time here Tails, Aaagh.'' Sonic was slammed to the ground one last time, leaving him unable to recover. Sonic tries to get up, but his body complete gave out and his vision began to grow blurry. The last thing he saw was his new enemy standing before him. he began to drift away into unconsciousness. You step forward and aimed you weapon at Infinite.

''SONIC!'' Tails called out worried for his friend. Infinite looks at you and....stares, but this stare was different. It wasn't like a devilish glare, it was like he had never seen a human as beautiful as you. ( how many humans Infinite has seen... 0, so to see a beautiful person like yourself is a big deal ) He soon snaps out of his gaze, and surrounds you and Tails with the ruby cubes and soon both of you were  consumed by an allusion, and what you both saw will never leave you alone. Right before your eyes you saw sonic be slaughtered right in front of you by Infinite...

                                                                             ...''SONIC!''....