Chapter 42

After you spoke with Silver you went to your room to try to process what had just happened. After thinking about it you started to feel guilty. But there really wasn't anything thing you could do, all you could do was just acknowledge his feelings but that's all. 

"Sigh......."

At the moment Amy was just about finished taking a shower. The door to the private bathroom opened. Amy walks with comfortable clothes ready for bed.

"Oh there you are. Where did you go?"

"Oh um Silver just wanted to tell me about something."

"Oh he didn't start anything, did he?"

"No nothing like that."

"Oh ok." She lifted her hands above her forearms and she hugged herself to keep herself warm.

"Burr now it's getting to cold in here. Could you close the window?"

"Oh sure." You sat up from the bed and walked over to the window to close it.

"I opened it cause it felt a little hot."

You pressed you hands on the top of the window ready to push it down when something caught your attention. Something or someone was standing outside. Looking at them or it, just made you feel uneasy but you couldn't look away. The longer you stared the more tense you became. 

The figure slowly became familiar in a way. It looked like that guy you saw in the alley earlier today. Once you kinda figured out who it was, the figure looked at you and your heart began to race faster. You hesitated but gain control of your nerves and quickly closed the window locked it and shut the curtains.

"Amy there's someone standing outside!"

" Who?"

"The guy that was following us earlier!"

"What?" She runs to the window, opens the curtains and looks to see if there was anyone out there.

"(Y/n) there's no one out there."

You run over to the window to see if what she was saying was true. You looked out the window and she was right. Whom ever was there was gone. You began to feel mix emotions mostly fear.

"No Amy there was someone out there he looked right at me."

"Are you sure?"

"Amy please you have to believe me."

"I do believe you. I'm gonna go double check if the front door is locked ok?"

"Ok."

She hurried out of the room and to the living room. You had went back over to the window and closed the curtains.

She had saw that the door had already been locked. Zero noticed and wondered why she had came out the way she did.

"Hey you ok?"

She turns to him, seeing him just relaxing on the couch. 

"Oh you're still awake, good. Come with me, (y/n) needs you." Amy runs back to the room and Zero quickly follows. They both walked into the room and you were sitting on the edge of the bed trying to understand and figure out why this was happening to you.

"What's wrong."

You snap out of your thoughts from hearing his voice.

"Zero?"

"Your friend here told me you needed me."

"Uh well..."

"Someone has been following us all day." Amy explained. He moves his attention from Amy to you.

"Who?" He sounded very boggled and furious at the same time.

"That's the thing, I don't know."

"Well (y/n) were you able to see what this person looks like?" He walks in front of you and kneels down and looks up at you.

"Um I know for a fact that this person is a he by their figure, but that's all...sigh i don't feel so good."

He looks at the floor then back at you.

"Do you want me to stay with you for the night?"

"Uhh b-but..."

"That is if your friend here doesn't mind."

"Oh no, It's fine. I don't mind at all."

"Alright." He said as he shrugged his shoulders 

Amy walks over to her side of the bed and sat down, and Zero had  sat down on your side.

" Huh?"

" Don't worry (y/n), you'll sleep in between."

" Oh ok."

You had got on your knees and crawled in between them. Luckily there was just enough room. Amy leans over to turn off the lamp beside her.

" I'm turning off the light (y/n), is that ok?"

" Ya." The light was now off and all of you laid down. Without you paying attention Zero pulls you closer to him as he had this seductive look on his face.

" Hey no funny business, Amy's right there." You whispered.

" Why, I won't mind." She whispered in response.

" Ekk Amy!"

" Hehe."

" *Chuckles*" Once everyone but you had there laughs everything was quiet.

                                  " I promise... I will protect you..."