Chapter 15

"I don't like sitting on the bench, but there's nothing to do til Tails gets back."

" Way to jink it, Metal sonic has been spotted in the city."

" Is it a fake?" shadow asked while he walked over to you.

" Why would they bother making a fake out of something that already isn't real? Couldn't they just build more? Either way it's getting wrecked, Let's go partner. (Y/n), you stay here and figure out if your boyfriend is on our side or not."

 Your face turns into a dark shade of red fast then last time " Sonic He's Not My Boyfriend!" He quickly ran into the elevator and so did the rookie. You sat back down and tried to stop thinking about him, but you just couldn't. You were in a mix of emotions for him. You were worried about him, Were you really in love with him? What if he was using you?

" Hey, you ok?" You look up at shadow now standing in front of you.

" Ya i'm fine, just thinking." He uncrosses his arms and sits next to you. You lean your head on his....

" Don't worry, we won't let him hurt you."

"I'm not worried about me, I'm worried about you guys." He just stood quiet. He turned his head and he set a kiss on your forehead.

" He won't...." He assured you. You look at him and you hug him and he did the same.

" Oh no, this is bad!"  You look at Amy and she put a live recording on the big screen in front of us.

" Can you see the side of this thing?!" Sonic said through the communicator. You and shadow stand up. You press your fingers against your ear.

" Sonic i'm on my way!" You said through your new communicator. 

" Are you sure?" You look at shadow and smile.

" I'll be fine." You run into the elevator and knuckles threw your (y/w) and you caught it.

" Be careful out there." You smile as everyone as the steel doors closed. 

Sonic and the rookie were chasing metal sonic. You looked around and you finally finding them You quickly follow them. You jumped on the red steel rails above them and tried your best to catch up. Metal sonic looked a little beat up so did sonic and the rookie, but not as bad as Metal sonic. You were now in front of sonic and the rookie on the red rails. They didn't see you but that was good, you didn't want them to blow your cover. So in order for to do your surprise attack you need to wait for an opening and by opening i mean for the rails to have a broken opening. 

You finally found one and you prepared yourself to jump. You ran a little faster past metal sonic and jumped.Once you did every thing felt like the world was in slow motion. You were now above Metal sonic and you held your weapon over your head. Sonic and the rookie you were there and so did Metal sonic.

" BAD ROBOT!" You slammed your (y/w) into him as hard as you could and the blow was hard enough to finish the job. Metal sonic tumbled on the ground. You stood up and sonic and the rookie stopped in their tracks. Metal left skid marks on the ground and sparks flew.  He then shattered into a bunch of red cubes. You watched as the red cubes scattered through the air. It reminded you of him again.

" Hey that was great, we were like a well-oiled machine fighting a well-oiled machine." Sonic looked at the rookie and raised his fist. The rookie smiled and they fist bumped.

Sonic and the rookie looked at you.

" Hey, (y/n) you ok?" You stood silent and they watched as your figure just stood there facing the other way while the wind blew your (h/l) (h/c) in many directions. You turned around with a smile on your face.

" I'm ok."

" Hey you guys did awesome out there!" all three of you heard Amy and the others cheering.

"( y/n) you did great back there!"

" You guys saw that huh?"

" Of course we saw it, it was epic!"

" Well I couldn't have done it without these two, If they hadn't got him where he was that surprise attack would have done nothing." you said while smiling at them. sonic walk over to you and have you a high-five.

                              " Hmm....that was quite impressive, My Dear...."