Chapter 46

" Hmph the bastard continues to torment me..."

" But why, Why would he do this ?"

" I don't know..."

" Well we know who we're looking for." Shadow began to leave and omega followed but Rouge stood behind. Shadow went to go look for you but on his own.

" Alright everyone we're gonna spit up into three groups. Sonic, Amy and Infinite you're in one group. Vector, Espio and I are the second group and silver , Rouge and charmy will be the third group. They will be our eyes from above"

Zero walks back over to Amy and sonic .

" And Tails ."

" It's fine, I'll stay here and cover your tracks."

" Alright, Come on everyone let's go!" Everyone walked into the elevator.  Zero stood in one of the corners next to Amy. He leans his face closer to her cheek.

" I - I apologize for getting loud with you earlier, forgive me."

" It's ok,  you're really worried about her, we all are."

It was close to sunset when they exited the elevator.

" We need to start looking and fast, It's gonna be dark soon."

" Mr. Zero!"

" Tails?"

" Kiddo?"

" I almost forgot you'll need this."

Tails held out a tracker and a small ear piece.

" You'll need this so you can talk with the other teammates and this so i can track you and the others so you won't get lost."

" Thanks kiddo."

" Your welcome."

He puts the ear piece in hie left ear and pins the tracker onto his scarf. 

" Alright you're all set."

" Alright Amy where were you when it happened."

" Follow me." Amy was ahead of the group.

" Good luck out there!.., and Mr Zero...welcome to the team."

Tails finished his sentence he began to get a call and of course he answers.

" Hello? Oh you've returned my call. Yes, it would be best if you hurried if you're not busy. Alright I'll send you sonic's location. See you soon."

He ends the call and heads back inside to make sure the team stays on the same track. They soon arrived at the spot where you were kidnapped. 

" This is where it happened."

" Alright where did he go?"

" He went in that direction northeast when he escaped."

" Ok, you, sonic and Infinite will go northeast. Me, vector and espio will search the north and silver and the others search around the areas we pass, Let's hurry!"

They all separate and go on their own paths. Soon after they departed someone started following them.

" Infinite why would this guy take (y/n)?"

" Probably to take everything i love away from me again. He enjoys others sorrow and despair, watching others lives crumble amuse him."

" So do you have any idea where he would take her?"

" I'm afraid i don't..."

Your lips and the inside on your mouth felt dry. Your eye lids were heavy but you managed to open them. Of course you were tied up when you woke up. You had this massive headache as your ears rang. Your vision was almost back but you continued to look around, this place was unfamiliar.

" Amy.. Amy..." You stared down at your lap mentally out of it.

Amy started getting a call.

" Ya Tails what do you need?"

" Amy ?!"

She stops in her tracks. She couldn't believe her ears.

" ( Y/n) is that you?!"

Sonic and infinite run over to her.

" Amy help me, I don't know where i am."

" I'm sorry, I'm so sorry this is all my fault."

" No Amy it's not your fault, you didn't know."

" (Y/n) are you ok, where are you?!"

" Zero!, I'm fine... Zero it's him the guy that killed your parents."

" I know, don't worry just tell me your surroundings?"

" I-I think I'm in a house, It's old though."

"What do you see outside "

" I don't know, the windows are boarded up."

" Can you move?"

" No i'm tied u- shh i think he's coming back."

" ! "

" (Y/n) I promise you I will come for you!"

" I know you will."