(*❛‿❛)→19

Taehyung woke up early in the morning. He ruffled his hair stroking his eyes to get clear vision. He came out of the room and stood on his balcony.  He felt the fresh morning air hitting his body which sent calmness through him.

"Hmmm ahhhh it feels so fresh , the early morning air is so refreshing. I feel like I've forgotten every problem of my life. "

He stayed there for a while and headed towards the kitchen. There he saw his mother doing morning stuff like usual. He ignored her eyes and she also did a little ahmm.

He took some cold milk with sugar in glass and went downstairs. He could feel the cold air in the house because of yesterday's heated up conversation. His dad was sitting in the drawing room reading some newspaper.

"Ohh Taehyungaaa , you're up early today. Come sit with Dad."

He went towards him and sat beside him with his milk in his hand.

"Good morning Dad."

"Yeah good morning son, have a nice day today as well." He said unaware of the situation.

"Dad I want to go on a trip with my friends but mom is not allowing me."

"Trip? Where?  And why she's not allowing?"

"It's out of state, and I don't wanna talk about the reason."

"Hmm I'll talk with her."

"Ahh really? Thanks Dad."

"But I want good results in this session as well."

"I've given the exams and practicals and I'm sure the result would be great."

"Good that's like my son. And how were Jeun's exams? Did she do well?"

"Yeah I guess."

"Hmm good then."

After a while Jeun also came out of her room searching something to eat.

But mom already came down with food, and we all started having breakfast.

"Taehyung oppa , wanna go out for a morning walk after this?" Jeun asked.

I was shocked for a bit but I said yes .

We went to the nearest park and started with a quiet walk. There was pure silence for sometime.

"Oppa?"

"Hmm yes Jeun?"

"Do you think I'm a burden?"

I was taken aback by her question.
"No Jeun why would you think that?"

"No oppa you don't need to lie . I can see everything alright? I also have feelings, I also get hurt. I know you are suffering because of me."

"No Jeun it's not because of you, it's just the situation.  Don't think too much."

"I know uncle and Aunt puts everything on you because of me. You have to take care of me but I don't know how to help you either. "

"No Jeun you are our guest we need to think about your security that's why it's nothing like that what you're thinking."

"Oppa! I know you want to go on a trip but aunt is not allowing you because of me ."

I was silenced by now.

"I will tell aunt that I can live safely in the house without their presence. I will assure her so don't worry and you'll be able to go to your trip."

I was flustered and touched by her words that she can be good sometimes as well. Ahh I'm so relieved.

"Really Jeun? Thankyou so much but seriously don't think that you are a burden alright?"

"Yeah you too oppa, don't take too much stress."

She's not a bad person I guess. She helped me with the trip that and momi was also convinced by her. Thank god everything went well.

{ Hmm , I'm mad with you all, you told Mom , my butt is still red from beating, ⓞⓘⓝⓚ 😒😭 }

┈┏━╮╭━┓┈╭━━━━╮
┈┃┏┗┛┓┃╭┫ⓞⓘⓝⓚ┃
┈╰┓▋▋┏╯╯╰━━━━╯
╭━┻╮╲┗━━━━╮╭╮┈
┃▎▎┃╲╲╲╲╲╲┣━╯┈
╰━┳┻▅╯╲╲╲╲┃┈┈┈
┈┈╰━┳┓┏┳┓┏╯┈┈┈
┈┈┈┈┗┻┛┗┻┛┈┈┈┈
[You readers, don't teach my BABY PIG adult things~Love ]