❤️(◍•ᴗ•◍)=> 12

We came back a little awkwardly because Jeun was acting strange. The kids were happy but we three were going a little bit away from each other. We didn't talk for the ride back home.

Jeun went straight back in her room and I was a little concerned like why is she doing this? I also went back in my room. This is so irritating.

In the evening I went to talk with her and she assured me that it was just that she was feeling pain in her stomach and now she's alright, there's nothing much to her strange behavior. I was relieved after that.

Seriously it was head aching! We had dinner with the other family members where we shared what we did all day and how funny the movie was and talked about how everything was going in college and soon we're going to have our practicals. We discussed that it was quite difficult to cope up with the syllabus and all and that's how everything went well and we went to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Someone knocked on the door, and it was quite same like every day in the house. I opened the door and saw Jungkook sweating heavily and breathing fastly and looking so hungrily towards me. I was a little worried. His messed up state as he was dressed in black loose T-shirt and gray trouser was doing something to me but I calmed myself down and asked politely, "Jungkook what happened? Are you alright?"

"NO !" He replied all boldly shutting the door behind him and pulling me by my wrist. He dragged me towards my room and pushed me on the bed. I was all confused of what was happening.

"Jungkook what are you doing?"

"You'll see soon hyung!" He said with a hazy voice and deep eyes staring towards me.

He climbed on the bed beside me and I was feeling so little and small in front of him . Everything happened so quickly I couldn't figure it out. He turned me in the other direction, my back facing him. He pulled my trousers down and I could feel a little hard thing bumping against my hips. With a sudden sound and push , he pushed all his shaft in me.

My mind went blank, there was no pain only a feeling of being filled from inside. It felt different, it felt weird.

He was breathing heavily as his breath was touching my nape and I could feel he was feeling hot after being sucked by my hole. His hands placed on my waist and slowly he started whispering my name in my ears in his deep hard voice making me forget everything and unable to bear anything. There was no movement, just him putting his big dick inside me and feeling it. We felt each other at that moment when we could only see the bed, bedsheet , our hands ,our breaths and our touches.

Within a second everything became blank and dark, nothing was visible and with a few more seconds I opened my eyes to see my ceiling staring back at me.

"Huh! What a weird dream !ahhh it's weird."

I got up and rubbed my head to remove a little tiredness from sleeping.

I went to the washroom and when I looked down I realized my dick was already half standing and the feeling of being filled by Jungkook still lingering in my back made it quiver more.

"Ahhhh seriously Jungkook you're going to be my death."

I somehow cooled it down from cold water as I was not in the mood to jack off first in the morning after waking up.

I realized I woke up early in the morning instead of the regular 9 am time . I decided to just go down and have something for breakfast. I saw mom doing some chores for father and others as well. She really does a lot for us. I went in the kitchen and hugged her from behind.

"Aww how is this lazy lad up early in the morning?"

"IDK" I replied while hanging my head on her right shoulder. She tapped on my face softly and said, "Go wait in the drawing room, I'll bring something for you hmm?"

I hummed and went to the drawing room and slacked off on the sofa feeling a little tired.

DING DING

I was tired and didn't want to receive the door. And who's that mad person ringing someone's doorbell so early in the morning?

"Taebaby can you get it for me?"

"Yeah momi"

I somehow managed to get up from the sofa and dragged myself towards the door.

"Ohhh hyung good morning, sorry to disturb you so early in the morning but I need your help."

"Ahhh Jungkook!" I was a little embarrassed about the dream I had of the younger and at the same time flustered to see him first in the morning after that dream.

"Yes Jungkook what help do you need?"

"You see , today is my practical and I need to understand this part from Jeun very quickly. There's only two hours left to go to college and I need to understand it now. So can you please wake her up and tell her to teach me early in the morning?"

"You have her number right then why didn't you call her?"

"I did but she's not picking up."

"Hmmm" I thought for a second and observed him from top to bottom and how sensational he looked in his bed hair and those trousers perfectly fitting his tiny waist and thick thighs giving his booty a perfect shape.

"Hyung what are you thinking help me!"

"Ummm how about you let me touch your booty?"

"Hyung what are you saying?"

"You didn't listen, here I don't know why but your booty attracts me the most. Let me touch it and I'll let you meet her." I reached towards him more bringing my hands towards his back ready to touch them perfectly.

"No hyung what are you doing? Stop teasing me , you're so bold."

"Hahahah okay then how about your abs?", I said with a smirk.

"Hyung you're literally taking advantage of the situation. Please I need to know that topic."

"It's in your hands , let me touch them and I'll help you."

"Ahh, alright, do whatever you want." He said while simply hanging his hands low surrendering everything of him to me and I said yes in my mind.

My hands traveled from his broad shoulders and reached his chest which was perfectly toned and hard to touch. I could feel the hardness from the cloth he was wearing. Slowly I traced his sides and made my way towards his V line which I knew was ending at the main thing that big fat long thing underneath that trousers. I saw his face which had a little smirk and playful eyes on me. I clutched on the hem of his shirt to pull it up a little and took my hands underneath it where I could feel the hard bridge of his abs. His spine perked up a little on my touch as his eyes got closed on my soft hands touch. Hmmm this is interesting.

I traced every corner of his abs wanting to go down as well, but shit he stopped me.

"Ahan, hyung, you said only the abs now please, will you?" He said with an obvious tone then eyed towards Jeun's room and I smiled on his cleverness as well.

"Of course wait here then."

I went towards her room thinking, "I am not bold enough to confess to you."

( So I'm stuck on this chapter 16 I need my best friend for that but he's idk what he's doing, I'll call him tomorrow and you'll know why I needed him hehe it's gonna be fun)