25 ←(>▽<)ノ

Jungkook and Taehyung's skin touching each other as their chests and shoulders hugged. They were feeling each other.

"Jungkook? Why am I on your lap? I'm your hyung, I should babysit you." Taehyung said.

"Hung , was that question necessary? Well if you are my hyung then you are on top of me and if I'm baby then I'm comforting myself with my stuffed toy that is you."  Jungkook said swirling his fingers on Taehyung's back which were making Taehyung squirm under him.

"Jungkookie stop, it tickles! "

"What? This?" He did that again.

"Ammm~~ please", Taehyung said placing his hands on Jeongguk's chest staring deep in his eyes.

Jungkook smirked and took his hands towards his mouth to kiss them looking straight in his eyes.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Taehyung asked.

"Coz your reactions amaze me hyung", Jungkook said smirking.

"Haappp" Taehyung opened his mouth to say something but soon closed it in a pout.

Knock knock

"Jungkook? Don't you want food? When will you guys come downstairs to eat dinner? And Taehyung inform your mother that you're staying here ." Jungkook's mom shouted.

"Yes mother we're coming ." Jungkook shouted smiling at Taehyung.

"Let's get dressed hyung or you want to stay like this?" Jungkook asked smiling.

"I would love to dress but I'm umm..." Taehyung eyed down.

"I'm what hyung?" Jungkook asked smirking.

"I'm hard Jungkook", Taehyung said with rosy cheeks.

"Ohh well it's your problem, we're heading down right now." Jungkook said putting on his t-shirt and putting back Taehyung's as well.

"Let's go now" And with that Jungkook pulled hard Taehyung downwards to eat dinner.

"Taehyung? Are you alright? You look a little sick and red." Jungkook's mom asked concerned.

"No aunt I'm alright, maybe the weather is way hotter for me hehe." Taehyung said hiding his pink blush.

"Umm maybe something got heated?" Jungkook teased.

"Uhh? What?" His mom asked.

"Ahh nothing, the food got heated as well. Haha let's start eating." Jungkook said changing topic.

Jungkook and Taehyung sat one after another on the dining table. And this moment was Jungkook's. He slid his one hand under the table to touch Taehyung's thighs.

"Uhh... Uhh....uhhh" Taehyung coughed a little choking on his food.

"Hyung here have water." Jungkook straight-faced said.

Taehyung eyed him all shocked like how can a person be so normal at this time.

"Jungkook stop we're eating food and aunt is in front of us." Taehyung quietly said almost whispering.

"Hmm oh right mom?" Jungkook said ignoring him still continuing his under thing.

"Hmm"

"When will dad come?"

"Ohh he'll be back tomorrow."

"Hmmm" Jungkook nodded eating food.

""Taehyung?" Jungkook's mom asked.