The Coffee Shop

*Matthew's POV*

I'm freaking out and waiting at Prima's Coffee Shop. I can't believe I'm about to meet my YouTube crush! To kill time, I'm creeping on Twitter following some fans. I looked up for a second, and my eyes went wide. There she was, short brown hair, big hazel eyes, and that perfect smile. She walks over and sits down, and on the inside I almost peed my pants. Charlotte is gorgeous, and she's sitting right in front of me. She could be doing anything but this, and yet she came. "Hey." She smiled. "Hey. I'm a huge fan, and thanks for meeting me here. You didn't tell anyone right?" I asked. She shook her head. "Nope. I kept it secret." Charlotte winked. Nobody can know I'm meeting her. If my parents found out, they'd literally kill me. Since you don't know, my parents abuse me at home. Whip me, slap me, punch me, and everything you can imagine. So nobody can know about her, because if my parents find out, they'd hurt her as well. That CANNOT happen. "Soo.. How long have you lived in LA?" Charlotte asked. I was surprised she wanted to even start a conversation with me. "About 5 years. Since I was 12. I used to live in Woodbridge Virginia." I answered. "Oh I know that. I used to be your number one fan, and I knew almost everything about you." She blushed. My eyes went bright, and I think she saw because she laughed a little. "Well I know almost everything about you too because I had the biggest crush on you too." I blurted. Oh God, did I seriously just say that? My face turned beating red, and she giggled. We chit chatted for what seemed like a little while, but it ended up being 3 hours! "Oh no it's 5:47! My mom is gonna kill me." Charlotte bit her lip. I stared at her and memorized every part of her. God, everything about her was stunningly beautiful. Those big hazel eyes, those curly long eyelashes... "I'm sorry I have to go." She said. I nodded unzoning out, and got up and pulled her chair out for her. Surprising me, she kissed me on the cheek. "Text me." She whispered in my ear. And with my jaw wide open, she left.

Heyy I hope you guys are liking this! Please comment below if there's anything that you'd like to happen, or if I've screwed something up(: