𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

real life!

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" Felicity Pankow almost yelled as she entered Drew's bedroom.

Drew looked up at the blonde from his phone, a sheepish smile on his face, "What do you mean, Babygirl?" Butterflies exploded in the girls stomach at the nickname, but she quickly shoved the thought away. "Don't 'babygirl' me. You know exactly how you fucked up."

He propped himself up on his elbows, smirking at the girl, "I mean, you are the only one out of the cast that stills claims we're 'just friends', you know that right? Pretty much everyone else thinks otherwise." Felicity shook her head, desperately trying to ignore the fact that she was overly attracted to Drew at the moment.  "That doesn't mean you need to post like that on instagram for the whole word to know." Drew couldn't help but laugh at how frustrated Felicity was at the moment. He could tell how much he was screwing with her hormones at the moment.

"It's taking everything in you right now to not kiss me, isn't it?" the smirk still evident on his face. She swallowed harshly. "What if it is?" Drew stood up quickly, walking over toward the Pankow girl. He backed her up against the wall, his hands on either side of her head. "Then i'd probably stand here like this, slowly closing the space between us, just waiting for you to break."

Felicity's breath got ragged, her eyes watching him closely as he did exactly as he said. Drew licked his lips, his eyes flickering down to her's. He wasn't going to break first. The longer they both waited the more desperate they became. Drew's lips were now ghosting Felicity's, he was becoming very frustrated but was determined to outlast the girl. "Drew." she breathed out, her lips brushing against his.

"Hmm?" he hummed, his eyes solely focused on her lips. "Kiss me." Felicity whispered. Drew thought long and hard about his decision. "How about this, if you agree to be my girlfriend because you finally realized your undying love for you... kiss me in the next 10 seconds and i'll do anything you want in that bed right behind me."

Felicity's mouth went dry at the offer.

But Drew was right, over the past few weeks she really had realized the depth of her love for him. He was everything she wanted and needed in her life. Drew Starkey had done nothing but love her for over a year now and Felicity was just too scared to admit she was worthy being loved to realize that.

"5."

Felicity was running out of time.

"4."

She contemplated her decision.

"3."

Was dating Drew worth risking potential heart break again?

"2."

Even Drew was nervous now.

"1."

"Oh, fuck it." Felicity smashed her lips into Drew's her hands immediately tangling themselves into his hair. The Starkey boy smiled into the kiss, effortlessly picking her up and making Felicity wrap her legs around his torso. She gasped against his lips when Drew squeezed her butt, allowing him to shove his tongue into her mouth. His tongue winning dominance shortly there after. "What should I do to you today, Pankow?"

"Fuck me hard, Starkey."

felicitypankow posted a photo!

Liked by madelyncline, hichasestokes, and 536,962 othersfelicitypankow self-timer photos with my *boyfriend* !!!

felicitypankow
self-timer photos with my *boyfriend* !!!

view all comments

madisonbaileybabe ITS OFFICIAL NOW HOLY SHIT

lilah.pate mom and dad pt.2????

jonasjpate geez lilah i'm right here @lilah.pate

rudeth i-

jonathandavissofficial i'm all for this wow

madelyncline IM CRYING IM SO HAPPY

austinnorth55 that's my girl👏🏼

drewstarkey 💙

user1 ^ is this— is this confirmation ???

user2 holy fuck i hope so @user1

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎