𝚜𝚒𝚡

real life !

Felicity stumbled out of Austin's room, a t-shirt of his covering her body as she carried her clothes from the night before. She was just hoping that no one was awake because that'd make for an awkward walk of shame.

Noise from the television in the living room clued the girl into the fact that her one hope probably wasn't going to come true. As soon as she walked into the open space, her mouth went dry. On the couch, staring at her with a confused look on their face, was none other than Drew Starkey.

How had Felicity forgotten that Drew and Austin were roommates?

The two just stared at each other, neither one breaking eye contact. Everything in her wanted to run. She hated situations like this. Felicity definitely didn't like being caught, normally she could get away with things. She had plenty of times before.

"I found it!" Austin's voice broke the silence. He stumbled out of his room, walking the few feet Felicity had walked. He had her bra in his hand. She took it from him, finally breaking the eye contact she held with Drew as she did.

Like this wasn't going to make things on set more awkward for them.

When Austin felt the awkward tension in the room, his eyes left Felicity and found his 26 year old roommate. "Oh, I didn't know you were awake." Drew shrugged, "Couldn't sleep."
Austin's eyes widened and he motioned between him and Felicity, "Did we keep you—"

Drew shook his head, "Not at all. Just had a lot on my mind." Austin didn't bother questioning his roommate more, instead he turned to face the Pankow girl who was still standing in the middle of his apartment. "Fiz, you need me to walk you downstairs?" The girl declined the offer and watched as the boy returned to his bedroom.

She took that as a sign to leave and quickly made her way to the door. "Felicity." It has been the longest time since she'd heard her name leave his mouth, but she couldn't bring herself to stop her forward motion. Felicity wasn't quite ready to let him in again.

Ignoring the multiple calls of her name from the Starkey boy, Felicity Pankow left the apartment and walked down one level to where she shared an apartment with her best friend. She didn't even hope for her friend to still be asleep, because for some reason she knew she wasn't going to be lucky in that department today. So, when Felicity opened the door to her apartment and Haeven was staring at her from the couch, she wasn't surprised.

"So, I uh... figured out where I was."

new text in 'tha gorls' groupchat!

fizbiz
lol well that was awkward

maddie b raps
oh right your one stand
did you ever figure out what the
rando's name was??

haevy
HA that's funny maddie

madsss
wdym haeven?

fizbiz
i didn't hook up with a rando

madsss
FUCK

maddie b raps
WHO WAS IT THEN

haev
SHE SLEPT WITH MY BROTHER

fizbiz
oops?

maddie b raps
so that's where y'all went last night

fizbiz
you saw me leaving with him
and didn't stop me?!

maddie b raps
my b

madsss
WAIT A SECOND
AUSTIN LIVES WITH DREW

haev
oh fuck right

maddie b raps
oh no
how'd the walk of shame
go this morning??

fizbiz
super awkward

haev
ok so that makes sense now
as to why fiz hasn't left her
room since she got home 3
hours ago

maddie b raps
baby do we need to come over :(

madsss
i can bring snacks

fizbiz
that would be much appreciated

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎

CLOUDS | drew starkey On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara