𝚝𝚎𝚗

felicitypankow posted a photo!

Liked by madelyncline, rudypankow, and 515,983 othersfelicitypankow"pinky promise to be my best friend forever?""pinky promise

felicitypankow
"pinky promise to be my best friend forever?"
"pinky promise."

view all comments

haevnorth me knowing who this is: 👁👄👁
liked by felicitypankow & 1,223 others

madisonbaileybabe fuckkkk yessss

user1 wait this is so cute

drewstarkey 💙
liked by felicitypankow & 1,289 others

rudeth FINALLY TOOK YA LONG ENOUGH

felicitypankow oh fuck off rudy @rudeth

user2 ^ wait who is older, rudy or felicity??

user3 @user2 it's felicity, she was born in 1995 i think

felicitypankow hi, yes, i was @user3

hichasestokes my heart🥺

madelyncline MY BABIES

jonathandavissofficial woogity woogity

austinnorth55 I see you I see you👀

real life!

"Hey, Fiz." The blonde looked up in the direction of where the voice had come from. She softly smiled at the sight of Drew. It had been a couple days since they'd had their talk and were officially best friends again.

Felicity was happy. She'd missed having the Starkey boy in her life.

"What's up, Drewseph?" She leaned back in her chair, waiting for her next scene. Drew stopped beside her, rubbing the back of his neck as he went to talk. "Can yo- no, uh. Are you still hooking up with Austin?"

Of course he was going to ask that. Felicity let out a slight chuckle, "No, i'm not. Haven't since the day we made up." A look of relief took of the Starkey boy's face. "That's good to know."

Felicity gripped Drew's wrist, pulling him closer. "Why? Is someone jealous?" Drew's cheeks burned red as he stared at the floor. Yes, yes he was. He didn't want Felicity with anyone else.

To him, it didn't matter that they weren't friends with benefits again or weren't in a relationship. Drew Starkey still wanted Felicity Pankow all to himself. Because if he was being honest, his end goal was to be in a relationship with the girl.

"What if I am?" She giggled are his question, hopping out of her seat at the sound of her name being called from set. Felicity went up on her toes, kissing Drew's cheek before walking off. "I'd think it was kind of cute."

And with that, she walked away and Drew stood there stunned. Felicity Pankow had always had some sort of power over him. She always made him feel some type of way.

And it was killing him that they were "just friends."

𝙰/𝙽:  𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜!!