𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

real life !

"Fiz, baby, wake up." Madelyn Cline poked the Pankow girl's cheek. The two had taken a nap together when Felicity and Rudy arrived to the apartments where the cast stayed during filming. Felicity slept for most of the while Madelyn mainly just laid by her side, just enjoying being in the presence of her friend. "Hmm?"

Felicity rubbed her eyes as she sat up, making eye contact with a smiley Madelyn. "We're all heading to set for costume fittings and then out for a cast dinner, ok? You've got about 20 minutes before we leave." The Pankow girl just nodded, lazily climbing out of her bed and into the bathroom to make herself look more presentable.

Haeven and Felicity had gotten an apartment together this time around, excited to be able to live together. As the older girl applied the makeup to her face, she could hear her brother's voice. "Of course he's in here." she chuckled to herself.

Everyone knew that Haeven and Rudy were close, and most everyone knew of the boy's crush. Now that Felicity had been clued in, she could definitely tell how deep her brother was in his feelings. "You almost ready, Fiz?" Now it was Austin North talking to her.

Felicity tossed her tube of mascara back in her makeup bag, "How many people are in my apartment?" A laugh poured out of the boy's mouth. "Not many, don't worry. Just you, Haev, me, Rudy, and Mads." She nodded, feeling better that it wasn't the whole cast.

"I'll ask again, you almost ready to leave?" The girl nodded, following Austin back into her room. Felicity yanked her hoodie off her body, leaving her in just leggings and a sports bra, not caring that Austin was still in the room. She'd walked around like this before. "Yellow or red?" Felicity asked the boy, referring to the plain cropped tshirts in her hands.

"Definitely, yellow." she smirked, pulling it on over her head. "That's what I was thinking!" Felicity slipped her white vans on, grabbing the things she needed, and tugged Austin out the door of her bedroom. "We're ready, bitches." Felicity announced to the castmates in her apartment.

Madelyn clapped her hands, opening the apartment door and leading everyone out. "Off to set we go!" Felicity followed them all down to the vehicles waiting outside for the cast, apparently, the others had already left for set. The car ride didn't last all too long, and before they knew it, the vehicles stopped in front of the doors for the are of set they needed to be in.

Emmie Holmes, one of the costume designers, walked out of the building, "Everybody inside, please! Thortons we're starting with you three." Haeven, Austin, and Felicity all rushed inside to where they were handed various items of clothing. The three entered some of the dressing areas and quickly changed outfits.

"This is for Midsummers season 2, I want to see how they work together." Emmie announced as the three walked into the room, "The Thornton siblings need to coordinate." All three 'siblings' were wearing some shade of purple, their outfits going together perfectly. Emmie was quick to dismiss the North siblings for their next outfit changes, but when Felicity went to walk away, the woman gripped her upper arm. "You, stay."

Felicity furrowed her eyebrows, thoroughly confused as to what she meant. "Huh?" Emmie chuckled at the girl, pulling her back toward where they'd been taking photos just seconds before. "We've got to test your midsummers look one more time." When Felicity saw who she was meant to test with, her stomach dropped.

It made sense though, they were love interests in the show. "Drew, perfect, you're here." The Pankow girl's hands began to sweat just being in his presence. "Okay, stand together please." Drew moved closer to the girl, the two of them still about 2 feet apart. Emmie just groaned, glaring at the two actors.

"Whatever shit is between you two, get over it. You play love interests for fucks sake, act like it." Both of their mouths went dry at her comment; they never thought Emmie would be that blunt. It was obvious that something had happened between the two near the end of filming the year before, but no one really knew any details and Drew and Felicity wanted to keep it that way.

It was Drew who took the initiative. The 6 foot something male closed the space between himself and the 5'4 female, his arm hooking itself around her waist. A shiver made its way through Felicity's body. Even though she didn't miss what her relationship with Drew had turned into, she did in fact miss his touch. "Felicity, relax, darling. Rest your head on him or something. Just don't look as stiff."

She took a deep breath and did as told, resting her head just barely on his chest. It took everything in her not to shy away from the boy. As she stood there, just taking a simple picture with Drew, she started regretting taking the role.

Felicity knew she'd have to be on the same set as Drew all summer. She even knew that with being a Kook she'd have to interact with him even more. Yet, somehow, she still decided to take the role. Back when the decision was made, the Pankow girl had convinced herself that things wouldn't be awkward between them anymore and that she would actually be able to stand being around him and acting with him.

But here she was, taking a picture, and everything in her wanted to run.

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘.

𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚒𝚝'𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢