𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

real life!

"Starkey!"

Felicity and Drew looked over to where Rudy was walking toward them, looking like he had a bone to pick. The Starkey boy immediately grew nervous and gripped the small blonde's hand. "What's up, Rudy?"

The younger brother clapped his hand down on Drew's shoulder. "So, would you like to clue me in on your history with my sister here?" Felicity groaned, "Rudy—" He shook his head, dismissing his sister, "No, let him talk." Drew nervously laughed, shoving his free hand through his hair.

"Well... uh, last summer... Felicity and I were both in pretty dark places and decided to, how do I put it..." Drew couldn't make eye contact with Rudy. At this point he was no longer talking to his costar, he was talking to the brother of the girl he had done things with. Felicity watched as Drew fidgeted, seeing him struggling to explain to Rudy that he had fucked his sister. She squeezed his hand, "Go ahead and tell him."

Drew let out a shaky breath, "We may or may not have been friends with benefits throughout filming for season 1." Rudy's face changed rather quickly, suddenly becoming not so happy. That's when Drew ran off and Rudy chased after him. "Children, they're children." Felicity facepalmed, watching as the two grow boys ran around the set.

"So, uh... what's going on there?" Chase showed up next to Felicity, gesturing to Rudy and Drew. She shrugged, letting her hands rest on her hips. "Oh, nothing. Rudy just figured out that Drew and I were friends with benefits for the majority of filming for season 1." Chase cursed under his breath, before too running after the Starkey boy.

While the boys were chasing each other, Felicity walked over to where Haeven was standing. The older girl slung her arm over the younger one's shoulders, "So, Rudy finally grew some balls and asked you out?" Haeven choked on the water she was drinking. "How long has he been wanting to?"

Felicity's eyes found where her brother and Chase had finally caught up to Drew and tackled him to the ground. He could use some embarrassment. "Like a year." Haeven's eyes went wide, "A year?" She nodded a smirk playing on her lips.

"Oh, he's gonna hear about this later." the North girl laughed, "Speaking of relationships, what's going on between you and Drew?" Felicity shrugged her shoulders, "I'm not quite sure, if we're being honest. He's been more flirty lately... and i'm not hating it."

drewstarkey posted a photo!

Liked by felicitypankow, madelyncline, and 533,962 othersdrewstarkey hammock time with you💙

drewstarkey
hammock time with you💙

comments have been disabled!

felicitypankow posted a photo!

Liked by drewstarkey, hichasestokes, and 523,018 othersfelicitypankowthinking of you💙

felicitypankow
thinking of you💙

user1 wait, am i the only one making the connection here? yes? no?

user2 ^ if you're talking about the fact that drew and felicity use the same color hearts in all of their posts when talking about their secret relationships or whatever... then yes @user1

comments have been disabled!

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚑 𝚐𝚘! 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝟸𝚔 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜:)

𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑!!

𝚒𝚕𝚢𝚜𝚖