𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

new text from drew starkey!

drewby
can you come to my apartment?

elaine
yeah yeah, ofc!
now?

drewby
yes please

elaine
on my way down now!💜

drewby
good

elaine
anything for you!

"What's up, Drewy?" Elaine smiled brightly as Drew opened the door to his and Austin's apartment. The 26-year-old didn't say anything, he just grabbed her by her wrist and made her follow him to his room. Needless to say, Drew Starkey was not happy with Elaine.

When they were inside of his room, Drew closed the door behind him. "Are you out of your fucking mind?" Elaine was confused, the smile on her face disappearing quickly at her friend's harsh words. "What?"

The dirty blond shoved his fingers through his hair, this is not how he wanted filming to go. "Why did you tell Felicity about what I told you? I told you about all of that in confidence. I needed to vent to someone who I thought could keep a secret." She scoffed at him, crossing her arms over her chest. "You just expect me to be nice to the girl who fucking broke your heart? Yeah, I don't think so."

Drew just stood there, taking in Elaine's words. He had never meant for the information he told her to color Elaine's perception of the Pankow girl. If he was being honest, Drew Starkey still thought the world of Felicity Pankow and would do anything and everything for her. So, the fact that she basically hated him at the moment was less than desirable.

"What happened between me and Felicity has absolutely nothing to do with you, Elaine. So, if you could stay the fuck out of it that would be great." The girl rolled her eyes, standing up from his bed. "I'm sorry that I was looking out for a friend, Drew!" He shook his head, she still wasn't getting the point he was trying to make. "Sticking up for me and being a bitch to Felicity are two totally different things."

Drew followed Elaine, the girl swinging open his bedroom door. She then stopped suddenly at the sound of Austin's bedroom door opening. That was when they saw Felicity and Austin leaving his bedroom, the four just stopping and staring at each other. Elaine scoffed, looking back at Drew, "Not surprising."

The brunette girl left the apartment, leaving the Pankow girl alone with the two roommates. Drew proceeded to look between Felicity and Austin, accessing their body language and coming to a realization of what the two had been doing just moments prior. "Fiz-" She just shook her head, hurt evident in her eyes. "No."

She all but ran from the apartment, running down the stairs to where her apartment was. "Baby, what's wrong?" Haeven North asked as her roommate fell down on the couch beside her, tears streaming down her face. "If I could go back and redo last summer I would, it just all hurts so fucking bad." The brunette rubbed Felicity's back, attempting to comfort the girl.

Not even 5 minutes later, Haeven could hear the faint snores of her best friend, thankful that she'd calmed down enough to rest. She didn't even plan on asking the girl what had exactly happened last summer or even just that afternoon, Haeven knew that Felicity would open up when it felt right for her.

About 30 minutes later, a faint knock on their apartment brought Haeven off of the couch. The young girl walked the short space between the couch and the door and opened it up, revealing the Starkey boy. She sucked in a sharp breath when she saw Drew standing in front of her. Haeven knew enough about the events of last summer to know that Drew was a rather big part of the drama.

Her eyes flickered between the boy and her best friend on the couch asleep. "I don't think you should-" Drew reached out and gripped one of Haeven's hands, "Haev, please let me talk to her. I need to explain myself." She let out a shaky breath, "Fiz needs to sleep, okay? Can I just text you when she wakes back up?" His hand dropped from hers, a defeated sigh falling from his mouth.

Haeven quietly thanked the boy, going to close the door behind him. Before she shut the door completely and before he disappeared back up the stairs, a raspy voice came from inside of the apartment.

"Haev, who's at the door?"

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚒'𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎

𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠/𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢